Engagement Rings Future Brides Will Want To Add To Her Pinterest Board

At least my Pinterest Board is shining bright like a diamond..

47657
pexels.com

It’s that time of year; literally everyone in the world is getting engaged. And if you aren’t getting engaged, you are looking at your Pinterest board and adding a bunch of new rings you find to your board. Well, here are some that you may want to add.

1. This one is very different, but literally so pretty. It is so classy and timeless. It isn’t your typical engagement ring, but that is what literally makes it so perfect.

1. This one is super simple and very classic. However, the side of the ring makes it so different and unique in its own way. I also like that this ring is not silver and it isn’t gold, but it is rose gold. It makes it different but not in a crazy way.
  2. This ring is somewhat simple but it is also very different in the shape and style of the ring. It is more of an oval instead of a circle or even a square which is becoming more and more popular.
  3. This ring is for those girls that want some extra bling bling. The detail is completely different and completely unique.
  4. This ring is very simple but very gorgeous. It has diamonds around the band which adds just enough extra sparkle and detail.
  5. This one is not only different because of the oval shape of the diamond but also the twisted almost vine-like detail to the band itself.
  6. This ring is literally one of my new favorites!! It is so different and it is something that I have never seen before. It has a halo around it but it isn’t a perfect circle. It also has detail on the band which adds just a little bit more detail. This ring is absolutely perfect!
  7. The engagement ring itself is very simple and timeless, however, the wedding band makes this set completely different and interesting. I like that it isn’t just a normal band, it comes to a point and completes the engagement ring making it different.
  8. This ring is the typical engagement ring that everyone seems to be getting recently. It is absolutely beautiful. I like the square shape and how it makes it somewhat different from the normal and typical engagement ring. When in doubt, this ring will definitely do the trick!
  9. This ring is completely different but so classy. Not only is the band color rose gold, but the stone itself is rose gold. This is so different that you can guarantee that not everyone will have this ring.
  10. When it comes to rings that are different, this one is completely different. It’s enclosed by bands at the top and the bottom of the stone. This one has a ton of bling if that is something you are looking for.This ring, again, defies all the engagement ring rules. It is by far the craziest detail I have ever seen on a ring. It literally looks like a rose, something like Belle from "Beauty and The Beast" would have!
  11. This last ring on my list is completely unique and different. It reminds me of an infinity symbol. It is simple, but the fact that it is unique is absolutely timeless.

So, even if you aren’t getting engaged this summer and you feel like you are missing out, it is the perfect time to continue to drop hints and also fill up that Pinterest board with ring ideas.