Pre-End Of Semester Emotions Are At An All-Time High

Every college student comes to the point in the semester when their emotions are running all over the place and they just feel absolutely scatterbrained. That time for most student is a little bit before Thanksgiving break, which means that time is currently in effect. This is a stressful time for students because they are so many things due before we reach that week long vacation from going to class and doing homework. Everyone is basically running around campus like a chicken with its head cut off trying not to panic about all of the deadlines that are being pressured onto them all at once. If they're not showing their full panic mode, they are sitting in the library for 12+ hours a day trying to keep their cool under control. There are some people that feel as if they're the only ones going through this, but it happens to everyone at least once. For others it happens three times a semester just depending on what said person's major is. With finals being so close, no one will be able to keep their cool.

The time is so close to be done with classes this semester that procrastination is coming out to play in an extremely bad way. I myself and one of these people who are already just so done with this semester that they procrastinate until the very last second which makes the amount of stress skyrocket through the roof. We all know better than to wait until the last minute, but in all honesty, procrastination takes over your entire brain and makes you not care whether or not you finish your assignment or project. It's a trap! Do not fall for it!

Every student has the breakdown where they just want to drop out of school and work a minimum wage job for the rest of their lives, but we are all better than that. Finish getting that degree and go out into the world with the mindset of becoming the next CEO or the highest position in whatever your job may be after graduation. We have all made it this far, we can continue to keep going. All we need is a little motivational push and about 7 cups of coffee.