The End Is Near But It Shouldn't Be Scary

I ain't afraid!

295

The end. We have a lot of ends. There's life, jobs, school, and relationships. All are things that can come to an end. Food expiring is an end. Your favorite band breaking up is an end. The end is scary because you are never too sure what might happen after. Still, we shouldn't be afraid.

Ends are something that is inevitable. Ends to everything will come. We are so used to a routine and schedule were we see people or do things but never really think about what may happen at the end. Have you ever watched a movie that was just so great you never wanted it to end or have to read a book and was so amazing that when it ended, you wanted more? We are feeling a connection with our lives and how we live our lives to things, people, and stories. All which eventually have an end. We want more and we crave more. Why? We wanted better ourselves as we move on in our lives and those connections we see are things that help shape us and teach us. We want more of that. So when it ends, we can't see what else our lives can be with that hole in our chest.

Eventually, we have to come to terms that the end is near. It will happen. We may be ending our high school or college career. We may have to say goodbye to friends or families. We have to say goodbye to items or pets. Whatever the case is, it's going to be close. So why write about the end? Why make it sound like the apocalypse is coming and we should all run and find safe grounds? It's because the statement is true but we shouldn't be scared of the statement but what we are doing with it. If we are just worrying about what may come or what may happen, we aren't truly living in the now. We need to stop worrying about the end because we will never be true with living in the now. There are so many things happening around us that we may not see. There are lessons we all still have to learn and things we have to see. We need to live in the present and truly appreciate that.

The present is going on and just passing us. We aren't paying attention when we are worried about it ending. It's going to end eventually so why worry. We want to make those memories and live our lives the fullest it can possibly be. So live it. Don't bother it with anything else but live it. Live it now. When you look back and see that all you did was wait for the end and not truly appreciate what was happening, you'll regret it. That is such a terrible feeling. So live it up. Live to the fullest. Don't worry about the end, it may be near, but we are in the now. It's great here.