Best Things in 2018

The End of An Era: 2018 Edition

As 2018 comes to a close, I thought we could look at what made it so great... and what didn't.

101

We saw so many things in 2018, but here are the highlights:

Avengers: Infinity War

This movie gave us so much heartbreak, but it also taught us what good cinematic films look like. Wow.

"This is America" by Childish Gambino

This song really put into perspective what many liberals have been trying to say. "Guns in my area, I got the strap, I gotta carry 'em." We need to do something to change this reality.

Tide Pod Challenge

People had this weird notion that eating a tide pod was a challenge???? Yeah, a challenge as to who will go to the hospital first. Peace out. You won't be missed.

Krusty Krab vs. Chum Bucket

Honestly, I think this is one of the greatest memes created. You are certainly welcome in 2019.

Fortnite

c1.staticflickr.com

Stay in 2018. Please. Please. You're ruining the minds of young adults.

Rihanna's Body Lava Challenge

Oh, if you haven't heard of this one... do yourself a favor and go watch this video.

The Royal Wedding

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwii59SJqtndAhV1NH0KHeCNCOAQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thecut.com%2F2018%2F08%2Fmeghan-markle-wedding-dress-givenchy-windsor-castle.html&psig=AOvVaw3VqH8eEya_GAdTp9_90FfO&ust=1538073933220547

Everyone dreams of marrying a prince, and Meghan Markle gets to live that dream. We get to watch it through her. And the wedding was just the beginning.

Big D*ck Energy

Ariana's tweet spiraled out of control and created this new saying. While I appreciate the meaning, can we keep it PG for my little brother?

To All the Boys I've Loved Before

A wonderful Netflix movie, but an even more wonderful man, Noah Centineo. That is all.

Celebrity Full Names

upload.wikimedia.org

This one definitely takes the cake. I can't tell you how many times I sat and looked up this meme. Good times and even better laughter.

2018 left behind wonderful memories... Let's make sure that they stay alive when we find ourselves in 2019.