15 Encouraging Quotes For The Incoming College Freshmen

Always stay true to yourself.

77

Transitioning from high school to college is pretty hard. On one hand, you're excited about staring this journey, but on the other, you're terrified. There are days when you'll feel like you're on top of the world and then there are the days when you just want to curl up in the bed and cry.

I want this listicle to help those who are having a hard time transitioning into the college life.

1. "Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it." -Michael Jordan

2. "If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again." -Flavia

3. "Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud." -Maya Angelou

4. "Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come." -Author Unknown

5. "No matter the number of times you fail you must be determined to succeed. You must not lose hope. Don't stop in your storm." -Tony Narams

6."In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity." — Albert Einstein

7. ”Fall seven times, stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb

8. “What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly. “ -Richard Bach

9. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.“ – Henry Thoreau

10. “Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.“ – H. Jackson Brown Jr

11. “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” -Franklin D Roosevelt

12. “The Way Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.” – Walt Disney

13. “We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated.” – Maya Angelou

14. “It’s Not Whether You Get Knocked Down, It’s Whether You Get Up.” – Vince Lombardi

15. “We Generate Fears While We Sit. We Overcome Them By Action.” – Dr. Henry Link