3 Ariana Grande Songs That Scream Female Empowerment
Music

I want to face all of my priorities and responsibilities correctly and bravely.

493
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN0iD0pI3o0

I listen to some songs from Ariana Grande. Here are three of her songs that give me strength.

1. "No Tears Left To Cry"

I do not know the meaning of the song, but here is how this song impacts me. The song title makes me think of not wanting to cry. I want to face all of my priorities and responsibilities correctly and bravely. Sometimes, crying can waste my time. It can help me in expressing my sorrows, but it is up to me to overcome my problems. I should do things by myself because I am a grownup now. I am currently a college student, so I should do the best that I can to move forward and be happy. Even though I miss my friends from high school, I do not have time to cry about that. I can still say, "I miss them and want them with me right now." However, my friends and I are busy now. We have to live on with our aspirations in college. For sure, everything will be done and we might see each other again. Luckily, I have a family that supports me whenever I come back home from college. Whatever I do, it is going to determine the outcome of my life.

2. "God is a Woman"

I also do not know the true meaning of this song. This song makes me embrace my gender identity and feminism. As a woman, I believe that I can do whatever I want to make me happy. I mean this in an appropriate way. I do not have a boyfriend right now, but I can survive without one. I have been single for eighteen years. I can still remain single in the next four years of college. One thing for sure, the time will come when my Mr. Right appears in my life, but Mr. Right is not going to stop me from doing things that will make me happy in an appropriate way. In addition to my ambitious attitude, whenever Ariana Grande says the song title, it makes me think of whether god is a man or woman. I am not sure, but I know for sure that women and men can both be gods by taking control of their own decisions.

3. "Breathin"

I think that this song means that a guy can make his girlfriend happy whenever she is stressed out. In terms of myself, this song reminds me to breathe not only during stress, but also every day to get my oxygen. I have to get my blood circulating. The song also makes me think that breathing means to keep trying. Whenever I make a mistake, I learn from it and do my very best to improve from it. I know for sure that if I keep trying, I can get it correct. "It" can be assignments, skills, sports, house chores, work, etc. Trying hard can sometimes be stressful, but if I keep believing in myself, then I can improve and become a better person. Breathing is like living and trying hard is like living. As I try hard, I should make sure I breathe at least once. I do not mean huff huff as in heart attacks or stress, but something to do to keep yourself going.

In your opinion, which Ariana Grande songs empower you?