Emotional Stages Of Finals In Gifs

Emotional Stages Of Finals In Gifs

Because it is almost that time of year.
97

Finals are coming, and they bring out the worst in all of us. I can’t say that I know anyone who enjoys studying, emphasis on the "dying," or taking finals. Honestly, they are horrible. Describing your feelings about finals is hard. Well, not really. You kind of just want to die a little inside, but what exactly do you feel? There is more than just that little bit of dying inside. Perhaps maybe there are GIFs that can explain your emotional stages before, during, and after finals? Here they are in order, of course.

1. When you find out that you actually have a final and have to start studying. Like, now. Oh, and may I add that the final is tomorrow!

2. When you attempt to study, but literally can't because there are no study guides in college, so you have no idea what to even look at.

3. Then you think you should start to focus and actually study.

4. But you just can't, and you are also getting really hungry. Eating is definitely one way to procrastinate successfully.

5. You then begin to cry a little and drink your pain away (grape juice if you aren't 21, of course).

6. You sleep it off and pray that the final will be easy.

7. You spot the professor when you walk into class and have some violent thoughts.

8. You try to be confident before he/she passes out the exam because that is your best bet at this point.

9. You get the exam and immediately know you did not study enough.

10. How you feel about the exam. Hint: It is the opposite of love.

11. You come to the realization that finals are horrible and don't make sense and you don't know why anyone would do this to you.

12. The multiple choice section comes, and you think, "This will be easy!"

13. Time is ticking and you realize there is only five minutes left to finish the exam!

14. You somehow remember everything on the exam!

15. And then you sort of feel OK. You feel like you may have possibly maybe done something right.

16. Finally, you get the final grade back and see that you actually did somewhat decent for a final exam.

That final was not as bad as you thought it would be. As I have learned, we tend to freak out and stress about things too much. We know what is on the final. We have been learning about the material all semester. We freak out, we stress, and we study until our brains are fried. But it is all okay in the end. So, it is okay to freak out. It is part of finals. However, keep in mind that it is almost over! You are going home soon for an entire month. Just get through these next couple of weeks, and you will be absolutely fine!