Emmy Awards 2019 Ballot: Print Yours Now

The 2019 Emmy Awards Are Upon Us: Track Your Predictions With This Printable, Pool-Friendly Ballot

Print yours now!

988
Amazon Prime

This year's Emmy Award nominations came with many surprises, snubs, and well-deserved acknowledgments.

Fan-favorite "This is Us" earned several nods, last year's darling "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" was recognized again for its second season, and the final, albeit poorly-received, season 8 of HBO's "Game of Thrones" earned 32 total nominations.

Now that Emmy Sunday is finally here, it's time to finalize your predictions with our printable 2019 Emmy Awards ballot.

Whether you're throwing a viewing party or planning to watch solo, print yours now to keep track of your guesses, and be sure to send extra copies to all of your TV-loving friends.

Finally, remember to tune in and track your score when the 71st Primetime Emmy Awards air on September 22, 2019, at 8 p.m. ET on Fox.

Click here to print your 2019 Emmy Awards Ballot.