Eminem's 'Campaign Speech' Is Word Wizardry

Guess who's back, back again, shady's back tell a friend

12
mp3 wax

It's rare that I dislike an Eminem track, and this one is no different. Recently, Eminem came out with a new track that is nearly eight minutes long called "Campaign Speech" which made references to social aspects such as Trayvon Martin, Colin Kaepernick , and of course, Donald Trump and his supporters. He sent out a tweet which read "Don't worry I'm working on an album! Here's something in the meantime." and attached the link to the song:

Eminem is famous for attacking other celebrities, especially the ones he does not like. While other people are concerned about being politically correct, Em, says what he thinks, and doesn't let the thoughts of others influence his own thinking. One of my favorite parts of this track is where he attacks trump:

"Consider me a dangerous man/ But you should be afraid of this dang candidate/You say Trump don't kiss ass like a puppet?/ 'Cause he runs his campaign with his own cash for the funding?/ And that's what you wanted?/ A fuckin' loose cannon who's blunt with his hand on the button/ Who doesn't have to answer to no one?/ Great idea!"

Mind you, Em and Trump haven't always been enemies, in fact there is a video where Donald has supported Eminem in his "campaign for President."

Part of me wishes that Em was actually running for President because let's face it, all things said about Eminem (although I hold him in the brightest light possible) he would be a better fit for our country than our two current candidates.

#Eminem2016