Why I'm Okay With The Election Outcome

Why I'm Okay With The Election Outcome

I am a Trump supporter.

5
Why I'm Okay With The Election Outcome
ABC News

Yes, I am a Trump supporter. Yes, I am a woman. No, I am not a racist, sexist, homophobe, or anything else you may think of me. I am also not afraid for any of the country's citizens. I will be the first to say, I am not okay with everything that he has said nor do I agree with every thing that he has done. However, I do believe great things can come out of his time. To all of the minorities who are either afraid or angry with me for supporting him, breathe. I promise you, he's not going to hunt down all of you and cause harm. I'm not okay with the over the top supporters who ARE racist and are harming you. To the LBQT community, Trump has recently said he will do what he can to protect you. To the topic of immigration, he doesn't want to completely stop it. He simply wants to gain better control, which is not entirely a bad thing. I am not afraid to voice my opinion, I am allowed to say my thoughts just as much as the unhappy Clinton supporters.

I will respect your opinion if you respect mine. I am very pleased with the outcome of the election as this is what I voted for. I am not a horrible person for being a Trump supporter and I'm tired of people judging us Republicans as all horrible people. I have a great feeling things may turn around for ALL of us. Please do not wish failure, because failure effects us all. Keep an open mind and be hopeful. We as Americans need to unite before we lead ourselves into the second Civil War. We are called the UNITED States for a reason, and Trump wants nothing more than to do great things for the people and the country.

I am a Trump supporter because I believe he will do anything in his power to help America be great again.