Poetry on Odyssey: They Made Cookies

Poetry on Odyssey: They Made Cookies

The holidays just wouldn't be the same without them.

12
Poetry on Odyssey: They Made Cookies
Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash

They made cookies.

They made cookies that were warm.

They made cookies that were gooey.

They made cookies that were soft.

They made cookies that were hard.

They made cookies that were crumbly.

They made cookies that split a part perfectly.

They made cookies that were any way you could imagine.

They made cookies.

They made cookies with sprinkles.

They made cookies with chocolate chips.

They made cookies with chocolate covered candies.

They made cookies with oatmeal.

They made cookies with raisins.

They made cookies with pretzel chunks.

They made cookies with peanut butter.

They made cookies with other crumbled cookies.

They made cookies with nuts.

They made cookies with cereal.

They made cookies with anything you can imagine.

They made cookies.

They made cookies topped with frosting.

They made cookies topped with sprinkles.

They made cookies topped with cinnamon and sugar.

They made cookies topped with sea salt.

They made cookies topped with caramel drizzle.

They made cookies topped with chocolate drizzle.

They made cookies topped with anything you can imagine.

They made cookies.

They made cookies filled with love.

They made cookies filled with memories.

But no matter the memories and the cookies they made, they were always together making cookies, just to hear people say the next day,

"They made cookies."

It's More Than Just A Month

Mental Awareness reminds you that it's always darkest before the dawn.

8
Wordpress
Odyssey recognizes that mental well-being is a huge component of physical wellness. Our mission this month is to bring about awareness & normality to conversations around mental health from our community. Let's recognize the common symptoms and encourage the help needed without judgement or prejudice. Life's a tough journey, we are here for you and want to hear from you.

As the month of May begins, so does Mental Health Awareness Month. Anxiety, depression, bipolar mood disorder, eating disorders, and more affect millions of people in the United States alone every year. Out of those affected, only about one half seek some form of treatment.