When A Cat Chooses You It Makes All The Difference

How can you not love a face like that?

31
By: Sunshine Garses

My cat Midnight is the smartest cat! He will do anything for bacon, even sit when he's told too. Not to mention he's also the most handsome cat I've ever seen. Something about an all-black cat is just beautiful, majestic, and misunderstood. Most people think that they bring bad luck or that they are scared of them for some reason.

My cat's love us just as much as we love them. Midnight loves his belly to be rubbed, he'll sit in a lap like he's a person just for some tummy lovin'. He was a stray cat my son saved and we fell in love with him. A couple of months later he has tags and a collar and he's one of the family.

It all started when my husband and I moved into our first house together five years ago. I've always lived with a cat so my husband agreed to let us adopt one, her name is Minnie. She's an older cat but I had to have her. My excuse to keep midnight was that Minnie needed a friend. Come to find out, Minnie doesn't play well with others. So now Midnight needs somebody to play with that doesn't just hiss at him.

Meet MinnieBy: Sunshine Garses

At about the same time we obtained Midnight my husband had a cat adopt him. His name is Shadow. Mu husband didn't want to like his cat but he fed him a couple of Midnight's treats and couldn't get rid of him after that. Now Shadow's favorite spot is to sit in-between my husband's feet.

Meet ShadowBy: Sunshine Garses

I'm a sucker for cats and kittens. My husband didn't like them at first but look at the new kitten he just named, Calico. You can say you hate cat's but look at that face…how can you resist. I love my furry family members, they let me feed and water them every day and in return, they allow us to pet them.

Meet CalicoBy: Sunshine Garses