Fall Season is the Superior Season

Fall Season is the Superior Season

While, we leave Summer behind and approach Fall I can't help but get excited. Fall is by far my favorite season besides Winter to partake in.

1006
Fall Season is the Superior Season

While, we hang up our bathing suits and pull out our sweat pants I can't help but jump inside. Pumpkin Spice everything will soon be offered and I can't wait to order a Pumpkin Spice Latte. As if pumpkin spice wasn't the only thing to look forward too, stores will being to decorate with pumpkins and fall decor. That will eventually lead to Halloween decor, and for anyone that loves spooky season it's the best time of the year besides Christmas.

The days are now filled with pumpkin facials, pumpkin lattes, or other pumpkin treats and I can't wait to get my hand on them all. Now while, fall seamster at school starts to kick my ass I'll still be content with a pumpkin spice latte in my hand. September is usually the month that everything pumpkin spice starts to hit the racks at the stores. It's really making way for October, and preparing us for how much more pumpkins we're about to see.

Pumpkin patches will start coming alive, and you'll get to hunt for the perfect pumpkin to crave. All while drinking a pumpkin spice latte and explaining to your spouse that Fall Season is the best season ever. Not too soon after, will you start discussing halloween costumes, or whether you'll even be participating this year. With Covid-19 still being a main concern I'll probably end up buying a bag of candy and binge watching horror movies.

I'll likely purchase candy to prepare for trick or treaters and reminisce on when I would trick or treat with friends and family. Who knows if well even get trick or treaters with people showing concern in the Delta Variant. It's sad to see how much Covid-19 has an impact on the world and people and all the future memories the virus is altering.