Easy Upcycle Home Projects

9 Ways To Upcycle Your Old Stuff Into Something New

Who knew junk could be anything more than just junk.

258
girl

First off, you might be wondering what is upcycling? Upcycling is the process of reusing and transforming unwanted material and making it into a new usable product. It's almost like another way of recycling, but instead of just tossing your unwanted items, you can make them into different things that you can use for storage or even as decor. Websites like UPCYCLE THAT and HGTV have great ideas and even some tutorials for your next upcycle project.

1. DIY Wine Rack

This one can be the perfect gift for a wine lover. Or even to just storage your empty wine bottles!

2. Plastic Bottle Plant

Get creative and put these on a window sill, or even on the wall!

3. Mason Jar Lanterns

There are a million different ways to upcycle mason jars. This one is especially unique to me. Hang them on your back porch on a special night!

4. Photo Display

Get creative and use your photo frame for a different kind of photo display!

5. Ruler Clip Art

​This can be perfect for classrooms or kids rooms. All you need is glue, a ruler, and some clothespins!

6. Newspaper Envelopes

Imagine if you got an letter with an envelope made out of newspaper. How adorable! You will even save money on buying envelopes!

7. Wine Bottle Lamp

Here's another for wine lovers. It brings a retro-artsy style to your home.

8. Milk Bottle Vase

Paint the outside of the class with a design, or even leave it see through for a simplistic feel.

9. Upcycle Your Jeans

https://www.brit.co/repurpose-denim/

Save the earth and save some money? It doesn't get any better than that. You can probably find a way to upcycle almost anything on websites like Pinterest. Grab your friends or family and get started on these DIY projects.