Avoid #PinterestFails With These 11 Recipes

If I can cook these meals, you definitely can too.

25

My Pinterest page is constantly full of delicious-looking recipes, but they definitely don't always turn out as planned. I've had my fair share of #PinterestFails, but with these 11 recipes, you'll have an Instagram-worthy meal that looks (and more importantly tastes) good enough to eat:

​1. Pizza Ca​uliflower Bake  

Add all of your favorite usual pizza toppings into this casserole!

2. Chicken Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers

What's better than peppers on your chicken cheesesteak? Chicken cheesesteak in a pepper!

3. Spinach Stuffed Chicken

I added mushrooms to this recipe, and now I won't make it any other way.

4. Breaded Zucchini and Ricotta Bites

Don't have the time or patience to make these roll-ups? Adjust the recipe and make the zucchini into chips instead.

5. Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Zucchini 

Top this recipe with mozzarella cheese, and you will be simply amazed.

6. Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers

Pretty much the same recipe as the chicken cheesesteak peppers and definitely just as good.

7. Zucchini Taco Bake

Pick up a mandolin slicer and your dish will look much prettier than my rendition of this recipe.

8. Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers

A healthy twist to everyone's favorite spicy snack.

9. Chicken and Veggie Ranch Skillet

Add all of your favorite veggies and make this simple, one pan meal!

10. Bell Pepper Nachos

Make your nachos keto-friendly with this great nacho alternative.

11. Peanut Butter Drizzled Banana Brownies

Who knew the words "healthy" and "dessert" could go together so well?