Here we go again.
Another year, another goodbye. You're my favorite hello, and my absolute hardest goodbye. When I think about how much I miss home, it's you I think about. Yeah, I miss home cooked meals and mom and dad, but mainly I miss my furry best friend.
You're getting older now, and I wish I was around more to watch you grow up and old. It never gets any easier to leave you behind each year. I try to come and visit as often as possible but it stinks spending so much time apart.
Here are the things I miss the most when I'm away from you:
1. No warm fluffy thing to constantly cuddle with.
2. No unconditional love even after I've been a bitch all day.
3. There will be no pet to play with when I'm bored at school.
4. There will be no one to eat all my left over food.
5. Waking up to my dog annoying me for attention.
6. Having no dog to chase just for fun.
7. Hugging and kissing my dog at all times.
8. No one will ever get as excited for me to walk in the door as my dog does.
9. I'll even miss the puppy eyes I get every time I eat.
10. You will have to go months without sleeping on top of me at night.
11. When I'm home alone, I won't have my dog to keep me company.
I'm gonna miss you buddy.