September 'Tis The Season For Earth, Wind & Fire On Repeat

3 Must Haves To Get You In The Earth, Wind, And Fire Mood This September

In September, the 21st night is EVERY night.

120

You may be wondering when it is appropriate to blast the anthem September by the American funk band, Earth, Wind & Fire or to even mention it. No one wants to be the annoying tweet on the timeline or the repetitive one in conversation, so here's a short guide to help all of you September 21st-lovers survive this sweet, sweet month.

Let's Start With The Obvious...

Is it September? Yes? Then, why aren't you listening to "September"?

It is our great duty as music lovers of the world to play, stream, and love Earth, Wind & Fire. They are icons. They are trendsetters. They are groove-makers. They bridge the gap between the music your parents listen to and the playlists of your choice. The respectful thing to do is sing out every lyric, whole-heartedly, while your speaker is on max volume.

Do you feel as if there is a sense of grooviness missing from your life?

A great follow-up to "September" is "Let's Groove." The hit keeps your spirits high and welcomes all of the great energy that may be circling around from playing September all day long. As they say in the song, "let's groove tonight!"

Need an escape?

Come on over to "Boogie Wonderland"! Put on an equally as funkadelic outfit as the members of the band and set yourself free! They're smiling, so there's no reason you shouldn't be. Own the moment and DANCE!

Did I mention it was September?

www.earthwindandfire.com

Head on back over to the queen, "September." Learn the shuffle from the beginning of the music video (you know you want to). Make yourself an honorary member! Bring on all the trippy video edits and eclectic wardrobes. Sway like Maurice as he sings so effortlessly. PLAY THAT FUNKY MUSIC! Grab a horn and go crazy. Earth, Wind & Fire is known for their horn section and they sure do show out in September.

Let's face it, Earth, Wind & Fire is the only thing September has going for it (besides Queen Bey's Birthday). You're lying if you say you don't love the song "September" or you don't catch yourself retweeting or singing along to the lyrics every once in a while. It's a jam for all the ages. No one can deny the energy "September" brings. Although the song is about the 21st of September, It's a beat that can be played all month long. Have no shame in your "September" game.

Earth, Wind & Fire have never been seen in a slump, so let them encourage you to see the light in all situations, How can a group whose original name was "The Salty Peppers" ever bring you down? They are a classic, timeless act that deserves all of your attention this month, so sing along, do a little jig, and, eventually, maybe you'll find yourself asking about a September night with no cloudy days.