I Deserve This.

I Deserve This.

There is no better feeling.

18
I Deserve This.
Google

I deserve this. Those words mean everything to me. In my life, nothing has been handed to me. I was never fed on a golden high-chair, with a silver spoon. There has been nothing given to me without my hard work making it a result. I earned this. This is because of me. I did this. I deserve this. The rocky road that I have been on for years is continuing but, it has smooth patches. It is not over. I have more to do. Yet, when every milestone is covered, when every obstacle is faced; I get to say those words. I get to thank myself. I get to say that the hardships that I have endured were worth something. That because of myself, and myself alone, my dreams have become a reality. I deserve this. I have worked for everything I have, and the best of me is yet to come. There is no better feeling than being proud of yourself for the things you have accomplished. I deserve this. To say; I deserve this.