What Each Zodiac Sign Is Like In Bed

According To Astrology, Here’s What Each Zodiac Sign Is Like In Bed

My beginner’s guide to sextrology

5204

“What's your zodiac sign?" will probably be one of the most common follow up questions when getting to know someone and while astrological analysis tells us about some of the core parts of our personality, it also shows us how those personality traits correlate to what we're like between the sheets.

If you're looking for a unique approach to sex then astrology can help you map out what distinguishes you and others in the bedroom, so scroll through and discover what each zodiac sign says their bedroom vibe.

Capricorn

Capricorns are ruled by the planet Saturn so many of them are naturally cautious about decision making and reserved when it comes to meeting new people.

So it's important that when sleeping with a Capricorn, they will feel their best about the sexual encounter when there's some sort of intimate connection involved.

This earth sign appreciates honesty and boundaries so they'll most likely want to know both of you stand in a relationship or else they may not see things going much further. But fear not. Just because they tend to be more traditional and conservative doesn't mean that the sex will be boring.

They're just romantics at heart and prefer something classic to set the mood. A bottle of red wine and sensual R&B or jazz music in the background would be their go-to.

Aquarius

Ruled by the planet Uranus, those born under this water-bearing sign are natural-born creatives and intellectuals.

This sign thrives off meaningful conversation and mental stimulation before getting intimate. However, don't necessarily take the conversation and shared time as the key to their heart for a potential relationship.

Aquarius people value their independence and freedom so they may be more inclined to look for a "friends with benefits" situationship rather than a full-blown committed partner or at least at the beginning stages of becoming intimate with them anyway.

Sex with an Aquarius may not be the most conventional, but their creativity and free-spirited aura make for a captivating and unforgettable experience.

Pisces

Ruled by Neptune, those born under the sign of Pisces are spiritual and wise.

Pisces genuinely like to be in tune with their surroundings and thrive when every part of their environment fits into place. They are empathetic to others' feelings and desires, so this is a great thing in the bedroom considering that they're willing to go above and beyond to please their partners.

Also, their dreams are nearly psychic and vivid as can be and this transcends to their imagination in the bedroom as well. For example, a sex playlist is crucial for a Pisces because it especially taps into their sexual aura, curating their endless imagination through the sounds they hear and lyrics they listen to.

Aries

Aries are ruled by the planet Mars which is commonly known as the planet of passion and desire.

This fiery persona will definitely make its way into the bedroom. Aries is also the sign of the ram which means that those born under it are blessed with endurance and stamina to last for rounds. People born of the sign of Aries tend to have an aggressive or warlike personality so they prefer a fast-paced and highly intense sexual experience that centers them as the dominant one who calls all the shots.

They enjoy teasing and being able to adequately chase their desired person as if it's a game of love. This doesn't mean that they don't want to be courted, but fawning over them like you're competing to get a rose on their reality love show won't do you any favors either.

Taurus

Contrary to the fiery personality of Aries, people born under the sign of Taurus are gentle and prefer to savor every moment of a sexual experience.

Ruled by the planet Venus, known as the goddess of love and beauty, those born under the sign of the bull-like to make every moment count to appreciate its essence.

However, don't be fooled by their calm exterior. What a Taurus wants, a Taurus will stop at nothing to get. They are incredibly stubborn and strong-willed. But, they are sensual so they crave exploration of the universal and sexual realm with all five senses.

When having sex with a Taurus, expect some of the most affectionate lovemaking you'll ever experience with special attention on foreplay.

Gemini

Geminis are ruled by Mercury, known as the messenger of the gods.

Similar to Aquarius, those born under this sign need intellectual and mental stimulation to turn them on. When it's time to get physical, their mercurial minds make for a fun experience because they can easily adopt multiple personas in bed.

Don't be surprised if a Gemini will come up with different ways to explore the moment whether it be through many positions you've never even thought of or the most interesting scenarios for role play.

In the bedroom, their most cherished value is experimentation so the romance and sex is more playful than serious, but their seduction powers are through the roof!

Cancer

Cancers are ruled by the moon.

This water sign expresses a tendency to be guarded, but when they feel safe and comfortable, the intimacy and loyalty is off the charts. Those born under the sign of the crab are governed by their emotions which naturally makes them inquisitive people who are okay with being in tune with the depths of their feelings.

For Cancer, they value being in love rather than embarking in casual flings so their high level of commitment and emotional intimacy creates a sexual experience that'll appear to be sacred and deeper than just a physical act.

When it gets to the point that a Cancer is secure in the relationship, their walls will crumble and their erotic side will emerge.

Leo

Similar to their sister sign Aries, Leo is highly passionate.

They are ruled by the sun so they're blessed with an enigmatic presence that can fill up an entire room. These felines take pride in being the kings and queens of the jungle and their declarative nature translates to the bedroom as well.

The biggest sexual turn-on for any Leo is to not only feel wanted on a surface type of level, but the be desired, ravished and worshipped in bed. They are keen on giving and receiving the utmost seduction and appreciate that seduction in ways that aren't necessarily sex, but very well can be a prelude to it such as romantic dates, tempting gestures and expressions of adoration.

The mere thought of their desired person giving them their undivided attention is what gets them going which will then lead to passionate, dramatic lovemaking.

Virgo

In traditional astrology, the Virgo constellation represents a virgin, which leads to the false assumption that Virgos are innocent or prudish by nature.

Ruled by Mercury, this sign aroused by clear communication whether that be through humor, stimulating conversation, or wit. They will most likely be interested in some form of romantic writing as well, sexting included.

While they enjoy back and forth discourse, when they finally feel comfortable enough, they will match their actions with their words prior to the act.

Virgos enjoy a fixed schedule so they do prefer to have sex regularly explore kinks within a safe environment that they are used to being in.

Overall, they are precise and calculated in bed, but their willingness to devote enough attention to detail can be a great thing.

Libra

Libra is often visually represented by scales, and this is symbolic of the air sign's value of balance in their life.

The same can be said when it comes to their attitude regarding sex. Libra lovers appreciate reciprocity so they do want to give, but they definitely want to receive as well. Libra is ruled by the planet Venus which is the planet of aestheticism.

This is not surprising considering that Libras tend to treat their partners like a muse, adorning their bodies as if they were a work of art.

However, be mindful of the fact that getting a libra to fall in love with you is much harder than it is for you to fall in love with them so it's best that you let them do the chasing if you're interested in them because they long for legitimate fulfillment rather than just being content.

Scorpio

No other zodiac sign is as closely associated with sex than the Scorpio.

These water signs are known for their magnetic charm, seductive prowess, and an insatiable appetite for desire.

There are a few astrological signs that garner potentially false misconceptions (i.e, Geminis being two-faced and Virgos being prudish), but the sexual aura of a Scorpio is a rare case in which the rumors are typically true seeing as their associated physical domain is their pelvic region and genitals.

Sex with them is more than just an act, but includes intimacy that penetrates the mind, body and spirit. Scorpios are no strangers to pleasure and never hold back with experimentation and exploration of any sexual aspect.

Sagittarius 

Ruled by Jupiter, they are the most adventurous and thrill-seeking sign in the zodiac.

Sagittarius is represented by the sign of the archer so they have a tendency to be more open when trying new things in bed.

As a bonus, they are transparent about their needs so you won't have a hard time trying to figure out what to do with them or how you should do it. They'll tell you plainly whether it's turning them on or not.

All in all, they are naturally spontaneous and take every sexual experience as a chance to go on a brand new and carefree adventure.