What Self-Care Activity You Need, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

The Perfect Self-Care Activity, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

As the spring season begins, it is easy for life to get hectic and stressful. Here are some self-care tips for each zodiac sign during the month of March.

1112

Now that January and February are over, it is easy to forget about your New Year's resolution and get caught up in the hectic nature of life. But taking care of yourself is extremely important — health is wealth, my friends! Take the month of March to show yourself some extra love.

Aquarius (January 20 - February 18): Strengthen a relationship

As one of the most independent and intelligent signs, you sometimes have trouble making time for your friends, family, or bae. But it's important to remember that you are a giver and like to help others, so working to strengthen one of the relationships within your life will give you a sense of gratification and satisfaction. Whether it's grabbing coffee with your best friend or cooking dinner for a family member, there are many ways that you can practice self-care through helping someone you care about.

Pisces (February 19 - March 20): Practice meditation

Pisces are extremely imaginative — you like to think big and love to daydream about your life. While this can be a great quality, it is sometimes hard for you to act out the steps to reach your goals or your dreams. This month, set aside time to practice meditation, whether it's a quick five minutes to close your eyes and process your thoughts, or an hour-long deep breathing session for you to find calm and strength within yourself.

Aries (March 21 - April 19): Deep clean your space

Aries are perhaps the most energetic of all the signs — you have boundless energy and are extremely dedicated to what you do. But this overwhelming energy has a tendency to sometimes create recklessness or carelessness. When you're in a particularly energetic mood and you aren't sure what to do with all of your energy, start to deep-clean your space. Organizing and tidying your room, dorm, house, or car, channels your energy into something positive, making you feel productive and accomplished.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20): Try a new food

As a Taurus, you rely heavily on your senses and are always willing to experience new things in life. This month, try foods or meals you haven't before (bonus if you cook or make it). Whether or not you like it, trying new food will make you excited and bring you some joy.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20): Have a night-in with friends

Gemini is the social butterfly of the signs — you are extremely outgoing and love to be with your friends. As a Gemini, if you're having a hard week or you're experiencing some stress, call some of your besties and have a lock-in! Once you spend some quality time with your friends snacking and watching movies, you will feel much better and less stressed.

Cancer (June 21 - July 22): Take a hot bath

Cancers are deep thinkers and are extremely curious, but these traits have a tendency to make you overthink and worry quite often. You are also a homebody and you are least stressed when you have some alone time, so taking a hot bath will satisfy your love of being alone while also allowing you to relax your over-productive mind. For some extra TLC, add a scented bath bomb or some essential oils to your bath.

Leo (July 23 - August 22): Catch some rays

Leo's color is gold, you are a fire sign, and you are also the sun sign. At times, you can be very prideful, and you are deeply hurt when someone isn't loyal to you. For you to best recuperate and take care of yourself, getting outside and spending some time in the sun will soothe your worries and give you a strong energy boost.

Virgo (August 23 - September 22): Start a bullet journal

If you are a Virgo, you are the perfectionist sign. You like everything in your life to be absolutely perfect: your home, your relationships, your job or your grades, and anything else that's important to you. While this trait helps to motivate you, it can sometimes be a huge source of stress for you to keep up with everything. Put some of your perfectionist energy to use, and organize parts of your life like your budget, your calendar, and your schedule, with a bullet journal.

Libra (September 23 - October 22): Visit a library

Libra's are one of the most intelligent signs. As a Libra, you love tasks that challenge your brain and make you feel productive. You are also the peacekeeper sign, and you thrive when the people and space around you are at peace. This month, take a trip to a library, whether it's a small local library or your school library, spending some time in a quiet space where you can read, do a puzzle, or try a cross-word will give you a sense of peace and make you feel extremely refreshed.

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21): Make a new playlist

As a Scorpio, you are the most emotional sign when it comes to your relationships with others and how you react to what's going on around you. At times, these emotions can be overwhelming and quite confusing for you. It's good to take time to work through these feelings, so when you're having a rough day, sit down with some headphones and make a new playlist. You can pick your favorite songs, or chose some songs that describe your emotions. However you make your playlist, you will feel much more at ease after.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21): Work out

Sagittarius signs have the hardest time sitting still and relaxing. While this makes you very productive and gives you a lot of energy, it can be a drawback when you've had a long day and can't seem to wind down. In this case, put on some gym clothes and find a quick workout video that will allow you to keep moving while being productive.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 19): Start a beauty routine

If you are a Capricorn, you are among the hardest-working and most determined signs. You are known for your non-stop motivation and devotion to your goals. These positive traits can sometimes distract you from taking an extra moment for a little R&R, so this month, create a new beauty routine for yourself. Whether it's splurging for some new skincare products or getting a massage, find something that will improve you physically while giving you a break mentally.