8 Drunk College Stories That We Barely Remember But Can Still Vividly Describe

Interviewing college students on their funniest and craziest drunk and morning-after stories.

1089
Kats Weil

College is full of fun times, great memories, and awesome friendships. However, there are definitely nights that don't always add up, you can't remember everything or anything for that matter, and are ones that leave us with a story to tell. Here are eight of the best drunk memories and morning-after stories as told by college students themselves.

1."I got on the edge of a volleyball pit and yelled, 'DUDE let's play volleyball' and then dove head first into it and almost broke my neck."

Not your finest moment, I'm guessing.

2. "I went to the pool and was drinking with my friends (and might I add, I'm a sleepy drunk) so I start to get really tired. My eyes began to shut and I slowly roll over face first into the pool ASLEEP. Luckily my friends noticed and propped me up on the side of the pool so I basically wouldn't drown."

At least they didn't let you drown, right?

3."I was drunk and throwing up and some guy saw me and started yelling at me saying 'Let those demons out you'll feel 1000 times better."

I think we can all agree that alcohol can definitely be a demon.

4. "I decided to take a spontaneous trip to Jacksonville to tailgate with some friends for the Georgia/Florida game. I got so drunk and passed out in a lawn chair. I woke up frantic thinking I pooped my pants just to realize I peed in them. I had to be helped to a port-a-potty JUST to realize there was no toilet paper, so naturally, I wiped with a random napkin I found on the ground INSIDE the port-a-potty. I had to sit in my pee filled shorts all the way back to St. Simons. Best day of my life tho!"

I don't think that would've been my best day, but you do you.

5. "I decided to go on an adventure in the woods by myself after a 5th of Jim Bean. The next morning when I woke up I had scratches on my body and was propped up against a tree with the empty bottle laying next to me. Needless to say, I got lost in the woods that night. Good times."

Hardcore, props to you.

6. "It was at a football game where I drank all Long Island Ice Teas. We went to a Mexican restaurant after and I somehow ended up in the bathroom for 20 min throwing up. My sister came to check on me and had to crawl under the stall to see if I was okay. It was then when I tried to pull my pants up and I tripped and slammed my face into the wall. I had a massive bruise on my cheek for the longest."

Exhibit A of why you never go to a bathroom alone when you're drunk.

7."I got drunk one night and was still feeling it the next morning. I asked someone to take me to the closest CVS and ended up throwing up behind the building. The whole reason I went there in the first place was to buy a Plan B pill...no shame."

No regrets, sometimes it's just like that.

8. "The last thing I remember is passing out face first in my waffle and woke up the next morning by the sprinklers in the front lawn of my best friend's house, in my prom dress, one heel on, clutching an empty bottle of vodka, with a temporary tattoo of a giraffe on my forehead."

At least it wasn't a permanent tattoo!

Needless to say, there are many crazy nights that will live on forever... that is if we can remember them!