15 Drugstore Products You Need When You Can Only Afford Makeup Under $10

Professional makeup brands rock, but when you are balling on a budget the name brands just won't work.

57

When shopping for makeup I can never bring myself to spend more than $10 on an item, which means I only use drugstore makeup. Any professional makeup I own has all been gifts or on sale for a crazy low price. These 15 finds have become an important part of my makeup routine and are always my go to when getting ready.

1. Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara: $5.67 on Amazon

I am completely obsessed with this mascara! It makes my lashes so big and never clumps. I always have at least two in my makeup bag, because I wouldn't know what to do if I ran out and had to use any other mascara.

Buy it on Amazon.

2. Wet N Wild Photo Focus Foundation: $4.24 on Amazon

Casey Holmes is my favorite beauty blogger, so I always trust her word. After seeing her wear test of this foundation I had to go out and buy it. I have a very uneven skin tone and with this foundation my skin always looks flawless. Out of every foundation I have ever worn this one is my favorite and the cheapest.

Buy it on Amazon.

3. Maybelline The Nudes Eye Shadow Palette: $6.39 on Amazon

My makeup look is always very natural and I tend to only really use browns and golds, so this palette has everything I'm looking for! If you don't feel like investing in an Urban Decay Naked palette I highly recommend this palette for everyday looks. Maybelline also has a few other nude/essential color palettes that are great for day to day makeup.

Buy it on Amazon.

4. Rimmel Lasting Finish Breathable Primer: $5.97 on Amazon

I used to use E.L.F mineral infused primer, but I found that it felt really greasy and made my makeup look a little slippery. This primer is the first cheap drug store primer that I really like. It is a nice creamy texture and keeps my makeup exactly where it should be.

Buy it on Amazon.

5. NYX Matte Bronzer: $7.75 on Amazon

I am obsessed with bronzer! It is the most important product to me. I even use it as a crease shadow when I'm feeling lazy. This NYX bronzer is everything to me. It has beautiful pigmentation and looks so natural. I just hit pan on my bronzer and will be going out and getting a new one as soon as possible.

Buy it on Amazon.

6. Ardell Glamour Lashes: $10.44 on Amazon

I love fake lashes and while I don't wear them everyday I stand by my opinion that you should always have these lashes in your makeup bag. Until I have enough money to get lash extensions, these babies are the next best thing.

Buy it on Amazon.

7. e.l.f Eyebrow Kit : $2.99 on Amazon

This eyebrow kit is amazing! I have tried a lot of different brow pomades, but this is the only one I've ever liked. It is so smooth, natural, and cheap. The only thing I don't like is the application brush they provide in the kit, but you can get an angled eyebrow brush from Morphe for $2.00, which means you can have great eyebrows without spending over $5.00 on an expensive pomade.

Buy it on Amazon.

8. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream: $3.89 on Amazon

I love this liquid lipstick! It is long lasting and doesn't dry out your lips at all! I have a bunch of different colors, but my favorite shade is London.

Buy it on Amazon.

9. Ponds Dry Skin Cream: $4.97 on Amazon

Sometimes if I want a more dewy makeup look, I use this as a primer. But every night after I take off my makeup I like to put this on to hydrate my face. It is the only facial moisturize that hasn't made my skin breakout from being too oily. It also helps calm your skin down when you have sunburn. It is very important to have a good moisturizer!

Buy it on Amazon.

10. Nutragena Makeup Wipes: $4.99 on Amazon

I love how easily my makeup comes off when I use these wipes. They smell good and get the job done, which is all you can really ask of a makeup wipe.

But it on Amazon.

11. Pixi Glow Tonic: $27.89 on Amazon

This is the most expensive item on my list, but it is a must have! It makes your skin clear and brighter! It can dry you out a little bit but with a little moisturizer you'll be good as new. It really does leave you with a glow!

Buy it on Amazon.

12. NYX Matte Setting Spray: $4.39 on Amazon

This is the best drug store setting spray. I always use it before going out and it has helped my makeup stay in place through sweat and tears. If you don't feel like splurging on Urban Decay's All Nighter spray I recommend picking this NYX spray up.

Buy it on Amazon.

13. NYX Full Coverage Concealer: $5.67 on Amazon

If you have deep, dark circles this concealer is for you. I love the way this looks on my skin and it really does give me the coverage I need. It is also perfect for shaping up your eyebrows!

Buy it on Amazon.

14. Wet N Wild Photo Focus Concealer: $7.19 on Amazon

If super creamy concealer, like the NYX concealer above, isn't for you Wet N Wild Photo Focus is another go to of mine. It is incredibly easy to apply and goes great with the Photo Focus foundation. It isn't as full coverage as the NYX concealer, but it gets the job done.

Buy it on Amazon.

15. Maybelline 24 hr Color Tattoo Eyeshadow: $2.88 on Amazon

This eye shadow is so beautiful! I'm obsessed with the shade Barely Branded and use it on almost all of my eye looks. These shadows are perfect if you want to add a little bit of shimmer to your lid!

Buy it on Amazon.

Please note that prices are accurate and items in stock as of the time of publication. As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.