Drop Everything And Start Living Life Today

In a world of material goods it is important to focus more on the experiences that we will hold forever.

3
Thousand Wonders

As we enter the new year of 2017 younger genertations are becoming more open to having those "once in a life time opportunities" than the newest and trending material goods. The millennial generation is opening their minds, and wallets to travel, concerts, protests, and all sorts of the endless amazing current events that the world has to offer. Personally as a millennial, and someone who has had a small bit of travel experience I highly suggest taking your funds and spending them on the trip of a life time. Last year on this exact day I was landing on the island of Oahu Hawaii, and had the experience of a life time. I realize that I am extremely privilaged to have gone on this trip, and I can honestly say that it had inspired my passion to see as much as the world as I possibly can.

If you have never been to Hawaii I highly suggest that you start to save for a trip, and catch the earliest flight that you possibly can. Hawaii was by far the trip of a life time for me (but im only 19 so hopeful for more), and I had gotten to experience the beauty of its small land mass with many of my good friends. Hawaii and its crystal blue waters, sunny blue skies, and beautiful flora leaves you in a state of pure euphoria which allows you to fully experience the island to your fullest. As you spend time in the lush island of Oahu you will encounter some of the happiest people that you will ever meet, and of course the famous juicy Hawaiian grown pineapple. Spending time in this enchanging state will leave you wanting more, and more while never failing to meet high expectations.

When spending time in this gorgeous tropical state make sure to spend more time experiencing the moments that you may never get back. Spending too much time behind a camera, or cell phone will distract you from being in the moment, and you will ultimatley miss the feeling of complete satisfaction. The United States is extremely diverse, and has much to offer, but unless you go out and experience what it is blessed with to make its boarders you miss out on the true American greatness. The short amount of time I had spent in Hawaii does not compare to any other experience that I have ever had. Travel allows you to want more, and allows for personal growth; allow yourself to experience your life by seeing what the world has to offer.