11 Tips To Dress To Impress And Get Those Internships

Some of the best outfit ideas to wear for job interviews, career fairs, and more!

34
@needcandymeow Instagram

It's that time of year again: career fairs are upon us, businesses are conducting interviews, and presentations are going on. We all need to look our absolute best. Here's a couple of tips to help you do that!

1. Matching

Kind of a "duh" tip, but you'd be surprised. Make sure you're cute and matching!

2. Jewelry

Make sure your jewelry is classy, not crazy.

3. Makeup

One of those cases where more is less. Makeup that's too heavy can actually hurt your look.

4. Gray

Gray is 100% your best friend. Sometimes black looks a little sad, but gray is the perfect color to look your best!

5. Broaches

A cute pin or broach can spice up the outfit.

6. Match your blues

If you're wearing navy blue and royal blue, they WILL clash. So avoid it at all costs.

7. Rings

Rings (especially an Aggie one!!) can add to any outfit

8. Patterns

Cute patterns can make the difference!

9. Color

Add a pop of color (cute blazer or shoes or something) to add to the outfit.

10. Shoes

Shoes are possibly the most important part of the outfit. Make sure they match and make sure they're cute!

11. No stripes and plaid

It's just not good. Don't do it.