I Started A Dream Journal And You Should Too

We dream every night, but we still do not know why we dream. There are theories, but nothing concrete. Dreams seem to transport us to another universe. Dreams can be mundane and just like our normal lives, or they can be an adventure.

I've always had crazy and weird dreams when I sleep. Most of the time I remember them, but other times I don't remember anything, or sometimes I only remember images or a certain situation. Lately, my dreams have been so strange and I've been able to remember a lot of it. But the even stranger part is that sometimes I wake up and forget what I dreamt about, but then as the day goes on I'll start to remember bits and pieces.

Sometimes I wake up and jot some stuff down in my journal and then go about my day, or I don't get to write it down until much later in the day, but I remember so much. It's been an interesting experience, to say the least. I've seen some patterns or reoccurring themes in them. For example, I had two separate dreams in a week involving a river infested with alligators. I'm not really sure what that means, but I don't know if I really want to know.

I've heard that psychoanalyzing dreams isn't really accurate, but it could be interesting to do nonetheless.

I think I'm going to continue writing my dreams down because they are just so weird and out there. But what I really wish I could do was have my dreams recorded and then watch them on the television or stream them on my laptop. I think they would be very entertaining.

If you have pretty crazy or weird dreams, I highly recommend starting to journal your dreams out. It's very soothing and relaxing unless you had a scary dream, then it can be a bit traumatic recalling the events of the dream. But for the most part, it's pretty relaxing. It's also interesting to see how much detail you remember. Sometimes you barely remember anything, and other times you remember everything.