Reactions to Trump Winning Presidency
Politics

7 Hilariously Dramatic Reactions To Trump's Presidency

Funny Liberal Reactions From When Trump Won the Presidency

618
https://www.flickr.com/photos/80038275@N00/29119452334
Flickr

Before I got to Villanova's campus, I found myself in a group chat with other conservative future Villanovians. One of our conversations was about how our peers reacted to the result of the 2016 presidential election. Here are 7 of the most over dramatic ones!

1. "Somebody called me a racist b**** because I said I wasn't sad after the 2016 election." -MK

Come on people. You yell at us for stereotyping everyone and you're doing the same thing!

2. "My school was almost shut down because teachers were 'emotionally unstable' for the whole week [after the election]." -CS

This is just plain over dramatic...

3. "A teacher at my sister's school brought a 'Congratulations Hillary' banner the day before the election, then cried the day after." -NK

Adults crying over politics... very mature.

4. "We didn't have family Christmas one year because my aunt refused to be in a house with Trump supporters." -SH

haha. I don't really know what to say to this...

5. "The day after the election our principal made an announcement that we should be kind because 'it was a sensitive day for everyone' and whoever wore a Trump hat was sent to the office and written up." -CS

Schools really gotta quit pushing their liberal views on everyone.

6. "For AP Gov we took a trip to DC and all the liberals were crying when a bunch of us wore Trump hats." -MR

Chill out guys come on.

7. "I wore a Trump hat to school after the election and people kept trying to rip it off my head and kept calling me racist." -JB

Very mature guys.