15 Reasons Why Drake Is The Best

15 Reasons Why Drake Is The Best

Drake: running not only through the six, but also our hearts.

3829
15 Reasons Why Drake Is The Best
at40.com

Drake is a world renowned rapper who simply won't stop delivering hit tracks. It's hard not to love the man because of his catchy beats and unforgettable lyrics. So here's why Drake is the best around.

1. Not only is he a rapper, he was once an actor too.

Drake starred as the wheelchair bound Jimmy Brooks in "Degrassi: The Next Generation," which seemed to be watched by every preteen in the early 2000's.

2. He started his career by rapping in clubs to get girls, not to get famous.

Thats right people. He didn't start his career in the hunt to get rich and famous. He started performing in clubs in Toronto just so he could get girls. He just got lucky and ended up getting famous that way.

3. HE'S DATING BAD GIRL RHI RHI.

Seriously, what better couple is there? We all have been rooting for them to be together for ages, and FINALLY they are. Plus they have matching shark tattoos so what could be better.

4. He has some of the best dance moves there are.

You'd think after getting made fun of constantly for his dancing he would stop, but he continues to make the headlines because of his dance moves. Look at the "Hotline Bling" music video for example.

5. His full name is Aubrey Drake Graham.

He goes by Drake on stage, however his full name is Aubrey Drake Graham (quite a name if you ask me).

6. His dad is probably one of the cutest humans on this earth.

His dad can be seen meeting so many different famous pop stars, going to the after parties and being Drake's right hand every hour of the day. Who wouldn't want a Dad with as much style as this guy?

7. He coined the term YOLO.

Everyone has heard it, heck people are still saying it years later. YOLO will forever be a known term... Oxford dictionary even recognized it as an actual phrase. YOLO will never die, it's just a fact.

8. His first album debuted number one in both America and Canada.

This man managed to have "Thank Me Later" debut at number one in two different countries. That was practically unheard of, yet Drake managed to do the impossible with his first album and still continues to do so ten years later.

9. Has one of the best stage set ups.

The Summer Sixteen Tour was like no other. There were light up globes all over the ceiling making for an interesting stage set up. On stage there was plenty of fire and fireworks that made it feel like you were gonna walk away with no hair on your head, yet he made it amazing. AND he floated across the crowd... remarkable.

10. Theres an instagram account dedicated to his lyrics put on cake

That's right, Drake lyrics on cakes. Thanks to Joy The Baker, every week she has a new cake with new lyrics. I can personally say a Drake on cake was all I wanted for my birthday. If you love Drake and you love cake check her out on Instagram: @drakeoncake (totally worth it).

11. Lil Wayne is his mentor.

The one and only Lil Wayne, rap prodigy, is the one who discovered Drake and put him on a big record label. Two fantastic people just happen to be partners in the rap game.

12. He is the ruler of the "feels."

Everyone knows what the feels are and how Drake songs can have you calling your ex by mistake. If you don't know what the feels are you have been missing out, and I recommend you listen to the "Take Care" album just to experience what the "feels" are like. You can go from an emotional wreck to feeling like you're on the top of the world. It all just depends on what song.

13. He has a key to the city.

What rapper can say they have the key to their city? Drake can. He received the key to Toronto earlier this year after the NBA All Star game.

14. His lyrics make for the best captions.

Drake's lyrics aren't only good for listening to. They also make for the best Instagram captions. BuzzFeed, as well as other sites, have made up lists on lists of great lyrics to use for the perfect Instagram captions.

15. HE'S JUST THE CUTEST EVER.

Just look at this man, he's adorable. You can't help but love him.

Yes, I might be a little biased because I live and breathe Drake. However, he is not only a great rapper but an also well rounded person. He will forever be running though the 6 and our hearts for as long as he continues producing music. Thank you drake for changing the world of captions and birthday cakes, you truly are the best.