There is no denying that Drake is a musical genius. Just when we thought that this iconic rapper couldn't get any better, he released his new 'playlist', "More Life." Not only does the playlist stand at number one on Billboard 200, but it also broke the record for the number of streams in a single week. We all know how perfect the playlist will be blasting on repeat for the weeks to come, but we haven't acknowledged the most important thing that has come out of the playlist's release: the Instagram captions and the tweets that are to come. I can speak for everyone when I say that Drake has given us more than just an addition to our Spotify playlists. He has blessed us with lyrics that will triumph over various social media platforms for the rest of our days. After much consideration, I have identified the most notable and brilliant lyrics from the playlist (in no particular order) that deserve to be recognized over the internet via captions, tweets, comments, etc.:

1. "Never chase it, let it come to you." - Jorja Interlude

2. "Seasons go by like I’m binge-watching." - Do Not Disturb

3. "I gotta do mansion ‘cause I outgrew condo." - Gyalchester

4. "Me and being broke finally broke up." - Glow

5. "Yeah, my side girl got a 5S with the screen cracked. Still hit me back right away, better not never hesitate." - Portland

6. "I still need some satisfaction. A little less talk and a little more action." - Ice Melts

7. "He did a number on you that must be why you move so icy." - Ice Melts

8. "They turn they back and they leave you, they gon’ be back when they need you." - Jorja Interlude

9. "Your heart is hard to carry after dark" - Teenage Fever

10. "I’m running, but can’t run away." - 4422

11. "Something ain’t right when we talking, look like you hiding your problems." - Fake Love

12. "Passionate from miles away, passive with the things you say." - Passionfruit

13. "I know I deserve more, I just never said it. Two middle fingers as I make an exit." -Lose You

14. "Got the Austin Powers, a man’s extra groovy." -Skepta Interlude

15. "They want me gone, wait for the kicker. Bury me now and I only get bigger." -Gyalchester