The Best Insta Captions From Your Favorite 2018 Summer Songs

43 Song Lyrics That Got You In Your Instagram Caption 'Feelings' Summer 2018

When you are posting all your summer pics and need a caption.

26620
https://www.instagram.com/ciara/?hl=en

From Drake to Ariana Grande, there have been a number of great songs released this summer! You hear them on the radio all the time and you have been listening to them nonstop. We also know finding the perfect Instagram caption is a pain sometimes. So why don't you take some of 2018 summer hits and use the lyrics as captions!

1. "Say you'll never ever leave from beside me?" - Drake, "In My Feelings"

2. "Yo quiero, yo quiero dinero" - Jennifer Lopez ft DJ Khaled and Cardi B, - "Dinero"

3. "Here go some haterade, get your thirst quenched" - Nick Minaj, "Chun Li"

4. "The light is coming to give back everything the darkness stole" - Ariana Grande ft Nick Minaj, "The Light is Coming"

5. "You must like me for me" - Taylor Swift, "Delicate"

6. "Don’t pull up at 6 AM to cuddle with me" - Drake, "God's Plan"

7. "Now I'll never get over you until I find something new" - Ella Mai, "Boo'd Up"

8. "Can't let a f-boy eff up my nice vibes" - Ariana Grande ft Nick Minaj, "The Light is Coming"

9. "Ain't got no tears left to cry" - Ariana Grande, "No Tears Left To Cry"

10. "Kiki, do you love me?" - Drake, "In My Feelings"

11. "Right now, I'm in a state of mind, I wanna be in like all the time" - Ariana Grande, "No Tears Left To Cry"

12. "In my kingdom, with my Timbs on" - Nick Minaj "Chun Li"

13. "You believe God is a woman" - Ariana Grande, "God is a woman"

14. "My friends, real friends, better than your friends" - Beyoncé & JayZ, "Friends"

15. "I feel it after midnight" - Ariana Grande, "God is a woman"

16. "Feelings, so deep in my feelings" - Ella Mai, "Boo'd Up"

17. "Your friends are foes, my friends are goals" - Beyoncé & JayZ, "Friends"

18. "Youngblood" - 5SOS, "Youngblood"

19. "Came up on this side, now they on the other side" - BlocBoy JB, "Look Alive"

20. "I know I'd go back to you" - Selena Gomez, "Back To You"

21. "I hope someday, I'll make it out of here" - Billie Eilish & Khalid, "Lovely"

22. "I wanna hold you when I'm not supposed to" - Selena Gomez, "Back To You"

23. "Cause girls like you run 'round with guys like me" - Maroon 5, "Girls Like You"

24. "Even if takes all night or a hundred years" - Billie Eilish & Khalid, "Lovely"

25. "I said I like it like that" - Cardi B, Bad Bunny, & J Balvin "I Like It"

26. "I spent last night on the last flight to you" - Maroon 5, "Girls Like You"

27. "Sorry if it's hard to catch my vibe" - Khalid & Normani, "Love Lie"

28. "You can't take my youth away" - Shawn Mendes & Khalid

29. "Don't look at me with that look in your eye" - Anne-Marie & Marshmello, "FRIENDS"

30. "Why don't me in the middle" - Zedd, Maren Morris, & Grey, "The Middle"

31. "Just have a drink and you'll better" - Shawn Mendes, "In My Blood"

32. "Waste day and spend the night" - Khalid & Normani, "Love Lie"

33. "With you on my mind" - NOTD ft Bea Miller, "I Wanna Know"

34. "I'm losing my mind just a little" - Zedd, Maren Morris, & Grey, "The Middle"

35. "It isn't in my blood" - Shawn Mendes, "In My Blood"

36. "That's a real one in your reflection" - Drake, "Nice For What"

37. "I can't believe we made it" - Beyoncé & JayZ, "APESH*T"

38. "So save it, get gone, shut up" - Dua Lipa, "IDGAF"

39. "The one you've been dreamin' of" - NOTD ft Bea Miller, "I Wanna Know"

40. "Just a young gun with a quick fuse" - Imagine Dragons, "Thunder"

41. "My reputation's never been worse" - Taylor Swift, "Delicate"

42. "Half of my heart is in Havana" - Camila Cabello, "Havana"

43. "Kick your pretty feet up on my dash" - Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line, "Meant to Be"