Rupaul's Drag Race Finale

Rupaul's Drag Race Finale

From start to finish; the winners, glitz, fashion, lipsyncs, red carpet- everything you wanted to know

107
Rupaul's Drag Race Finale
Logo TV

While the fabulousness, the shade, and the tea were all very real in this extravagant finale; so was the glamour! From the red carpet runway prior to the show or the stage and even the selfies on Instagram- they were serving it from head to toe! Here are some of the best looks from the night!

1. Seasons 3,6,5, and 4 winners:

(Left to Right) Raja, Bianca del Rio, Jinx Monsoon and Sharon Needles were talking to Trixie Mattel about advice for this season's winner; (spoiler alert) Bob The Drag Queen! While the main message from these four were to pay your taxes, I'm sure someone found it helpful! We see a theme for these queens sporting lots of black and gold and looking absolutely gorgeous- as queens do!

2. Season 7 winner:

Violet Chachki, last season's winner was serving glamour on the red carpet with high fashion looks as always! Check her and other queens out here on the red carpet being interviewed with the amazing real life Barbie, Trixie Mattel, where you can see all these looks featured and more! : http://www.logotv.com/video-clips/6fx17n/rupauls-d...

3. Acid Betty:

A fab queen from this season with out of the ordinary, crafty looks gave us a whole flamin' feast full on the red carpet! Later during the show, Acid Betty gave us a hint of her more humorous side and thanks to Cynthia Lee Fontaine, we also got a glimpse into her caring side.

4. Darienne Lake:

During the audience warmup, a runway of queens was shown on WOWPresents (World of Wonder)'s YouTube channel- and can we get an amen up in here?! A queen that represents for the bigger girls and looks absolutely stunning while doing it is beyond amazing! While we didn't hear much from her during the red carpet or on the finale itself, we can get a chance to see the glamorous comedian at the Battle of the Seasons tour!

5. Detox:

You may remember her from the cheerful "Rolaskatox" days of Season 5 however, she was giving us more of her darker looks tonight with the dark green dress and the black fur and looking great while doing it!

6. Katya and Trixie Mattel:

(Katya pictured left, Trixie Mattel pictured right) Ever heard of the Odd Couple? Well, if they were drag queens this would be them. Trixie Mattel, noted as the Barbie queen, and Katya, a self-identified Russian hooker, hosted the warmups and Trixie, even spoke on the red carpet. Even more, this odd couple now does a show on WOWPresents' YouTube channel together. While these queens may be odd, they're still absolutely hilarious, beautiful, and kind of gracious.

7. Kennedy Davenport:

She kicked us, twirled us, and death dropped us- and she did it again this time and was even more fiercely radiant than ever before. In this fashionably colorful outfit, Kennedy Davenport from season 7, after being introduced by her previous competitors, Katya and Trixie Mattel, blew us away with her audience warm up routine!

8. Bob the Drag Queen:

A queen for the people! Slaying her lipsync, she is pictured her after talking with the one and only, mother RuPaul- teaching her how to enter purse first, of course! #TeamBob has the new title, so new money, new career, and new opportunities ahead- congratulations on walking in to the competition purse first and being completely mesmerizing the whole season!

9. Kim Chi:

Using drag to conquer her insecurities, Kim Chi has definitely conquered a lot this season. She may not have won the crown but, she did win all of our hearts. As you can see from the picture, her lipsync was very energetic and vibrant- something we have seen throughout the season which landed her in the top three. With being a renown visual queen as well, her looks were absolutely gorgeous as well throughout the finale and the season.

10. Naomi Smalls:

Legs, legs, legs! She could reach her way to the top three with those super model legs- and she did. This high fashionista served us not just model but, designer-looking outfits as well. Despite a minimalist style nor a nineties style not being popular on the show, Naomi managed and served us glamour and grace as if she was Naomi Campbell walking down a Versace runway.

Stay in touch for more Drag Race Lists/ Stories about the finale as more come to you! Be sure to check out LOGO and World of Wonder for the Drag Race content, as that is where I got my pictures from and watch this obviously fantastic show!