Who doesn't love some animals?
1. He has over 19,500 Clients
2. You pour water on a baby calf when they are born to jump start their breathing
3. All of his children are adopted
4. He sponsors the local 4-H
5. Dr. Pol drives so fast to his farm calls that several times the production crew could not keep up with him and got lost as a result.
6. Dr. Pol is licensed to Practice Veterinary Medicine in the State of Michigan and The Netherlands.
7. Dr. Pol is an avid car collector. Among the cars in his collection are a 1937 Rolls Royce, a 1999 Plymouth Prowler, and a 1981 “Back to the Future” DeLorean.
8. When Dr. Pol delivers a calf he always takes his shirt off. Why? “Because my skin is easier to clean than my clothes,” according to Dr. Pol.
Dr. Pol is one of a kind. If you have never seen the show I highly recommend checking it out on Nat Geo Wild. I didn't think I would enjoy it, because that is not my type of thing, but it's pretty awesome.