The Do's And The Don'ts of Valentine's Day, As Told By Corrine Olympios

"My heart is gold, but my vagine is platinum."
83

Every January, America's longest lasting reality television show, The Bachelor, debuts with a new dream guy, and twenty-some even dreamier women. The show, centered around finding a potential spouse, falls over the most important holiday to celebrate love: Valentine's Day.

February 14th is a strange day in society. It's loved by many but also extremely dreaded. Let's be honest, walking down those drugstore aisles, filled with giant, fuzzy stuffed animals, and looking at people buying their significant other heart-shaped boxes of chocolate kind of sucks, but if you're the recipient of that giant stuffed teddy bear and those delicious chocolate truffles, you probably love V-Day.

In the world, and in the Bachelor Nation, not everyone is going to be the recipient of chocolates, flowers, nice dinners, and teddy bears on Valentine's Days, but that doesn't mean that you still can't have a great February 14th! Here are the do's, and the don'ts, of Valentine's Day, as told by everyone's favorite Bachelor 21 contestant, Corrine Olympios!

1. Don't hang out with couples

Just don't do it. It's going to be uncomfortable for everyone involved.

2. Don't go on a date, just to have a date for V-Day

Don't settle for a free dinner and an awkward kiss at the end of the night.

3. Don't be jealous of other people and their relationships just because it's Valentine's Day

Remember, jealousy is the ugliest color someone can wear!

4. Don't hook up with someone

Just trust me on this one.

5. Don't text your ex

Just trust me on this one, too.

6. Don't be sad if you don't have a Valentine

You're you, and everyone around you loves that!

Now, just because there's some don'ts, doesn't mean you can't have a few do's. Once again, here's Corrine, telling you how to have a successful V-Day!

1. Do treat yourself

Get some sushi, get some wine, rent a movie, and snuggle up with that fuzzy blanket you couldn't resist picking up when you were at Target.

2. Do drink that wine

This V-Day is technically Wine Wednesday, so that's a good excuse to drink my whole bottle of rosé, right?

3. Do go on a date with the right person

Don't settle, but if it's the right person, why not?

4. Do show affection to those who deserve it

A smooch-smooch here and a smooch-smooch there!

5. Do tell everyone that you love and care about them, even if they're not your significant other

Everyone deserves to hear this on the day of love!

6. Do remember your worth

Remember that self-love is the best love!

So thank you Corrine Olympios. Thank you for showing us the do's and the don'ts of Valentine's Day and thank you for making Nick's season so entertaining!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!