​I Don’t Want The Average Life

​I Don’t Want The Average Life

What everyones else is doing is not for me.

260
​I Don’t Want The Average Life

I don’t want to wake up every morning drive to work dreading it, sitting in traffic with a forced smile on my face trying to get through the day. I don’t want to pretend that my boss is the best, when they might not be, and pretend that this job is the only one for me.

I want to be different. I want to do something that I love and shows love. A job that I am so passionate about that I get excited every morning is the goal.

I don’t want to just seem like I’m happy in the perspective of others and be actually decaying on the inside. I don’t want the world to tell me it’s wrong to feel. I don’t want to be guarded, and wait a few hours or days before I text back. I don’t want to have to wait a certain amount of time to tell them how I feel. I want to be able to openly express my feelings and not feel the pressure to bottle them up. I want to not feel guilty for being myself. I want the world to be more open to variety of emotions, goals, and futures.

It should be alright to not always get it right the first time. That sometimes we have to keep pushing with the idea of never giving up on our mind. I want a world that is alright with people saying the real thing rather than the right thing. A world where it’s alright not to know where you belong and not have to settle for enough.

Because the ones who don’t want to be like everyone else is that they know how to make a difference. They make life not seem like a completion to the perfect life. They know that a happy life is one that has challenges and rewards.

I want to be that person. I want to be someone who dares, the one who makes things happen. I want to be the one who tries, fails, and tries again.