I Don't Know What God's Plan Is For Me

I Don't Know What God's Plan Is For Me

But, it's okay.

340
I Don't Know What God's Plan Is For Me
PIxabay

I've been a writing a lot of article about God recently, but it feels like the place I need to be in my life. I don't know what God's plan is for me. All I know is that he has brought me to this point in my life. He has brought me to this school. He has brought me to my major. He has brought me to be part of all of the things I am a member of on campus, including the Odyssey. So here I am talking about Him in an Odyssey article.

I don't know what God's plan is for me. I don't know how He is going to use my life to honor him. But, I was reading a devotional out of Matthew West's book Today is Day One, and there were a few lines that stuck out to me.

In the first paragraph, he says "God doesn't use everybody the same way." I really like this line. It served as a reminder to me that it doesn't matter how small of a role my purpose will seem to play. It will make an impact in ways that only God will ever know.

Later, he goes on to say " When you're truly surrendered, God pours into you the abilities you need to walk out His will for the rest of your life." This is something else I needed to be reminded of. I need to be reminded that I am capable of carrying out God's plan for my life. That He has given me the ability to do this. And finally that it will all be okay in the end. I will not fail God. I will be able to complete his plan for my life.

Finally, something I find very important is to know that you do have a purpose, but you might not know it. You might find it out one day or you might never fully understand it. Just trust that God has a plan for you and will work through you in mysterious ways. I don't know what God's plan is for me, but that is okay.