Don't Allow Your Mistakes To Hinder You

Don't Allow Your Mistakes To Hinder You

There's no shame in falling, just muster up the strength to stand back up.

23
Don't Allow Your Mistakes To Hinder You
Google Drive

As graduation approaches, I find myself constantly thinking about what I could've done differently to reach certain areas in my life a lot sooner. However, everything in life eventually works out the way it should. Many times, we try to overcompensate for the things we might have done wrong or the people we may have disappointed. Regardless, we should all strive to be better and not let our past weigh us down.

If an individual is following a dream or passion and they fail or make a mistake along the way, one needs to realize that it's not the end of the world. We sometimes degrade ourselves way too much for falling down while trying to follow our passions (myself included, especially when it comes to my passion for music). It took a while, but I'll finally have my BA in a few weeks and then will be starting my journey to achieve my MBA.

I, along with a few other of my friends, have made many mistakes over the years in our journey to success. However, in order for people in today's society to come to a much better state of mind and acceptance, we must choose to stop degrading ourselves and move towards accepting our mistakes and learning from them. Also, you feel so much better as a person when you're not allowing your past mistakes to weigh you down. Who doesn't want to feel more level-headed and happy in life?