My Summer Bucket List

My Summer Bucket List

My Summer Bucket List

11
My Summer Bucket List
The photo was taken by Elyssa Ward

With everything going on in the world right not, I'm not sure if I will get to do a lot of the things on my summer bucket list. But, I'm hoping that I will still get to do a lot of fun things and make a lot of memories.

Go to the Lake with All of My Friends 

My family has owned a lake house at Lake of the Ozarks for a couple of years now, but I have never gotten the opportunity to invite all of my friends down to the lake. If quarantine ends as planned I'm going to take my friend group down to the lake. We're going to jet ski, water tube, kayak, swim, and do a bunch of other stuff!

Go Camping and Fishing 

When I was little I used to camp all the time, but now that I'm older I kind of forgot about it and how fun it was. My sisters and I are planning on going camping soon. I am terrible at fishing, but I still like it would be fun to attempt to catch something.

Go to an Amusment Park 

Every year I go to Worlds of Fun at least once and I'm hoping that they will open up soon so I can go with all of my friends. I love to go on all of the rides and go to the water park.

Go to an outdoor show 

In the back of my neighborhood, there is a park and it has a big outdoor theater where people throw productions. The last one I saw was Annie. It is a really fun time, last year m friends and I got a bunch of blankets, chairs, and snacks and watched the show. I also really want to go to an outdoor concert, but unfortunately, with everything going on now because of COVID- 19the concert I was planning on going to got canceled.

Going to the mall and Thrift Shopping 

One of my favorite things to do with my friends is to go shopping and just hanging out. When we have nothing to do we always go to our local mall and window shop. Something I've noticed recently is that thrift shopping is becoming a very popular form of finding unique cute clothes, this is something I really want to try and see if I'll find any cute clothes.

Painting while having a Picnic 

This is something I have always wanted to do with a friend. I love painting and eating. So, why not combine the two? It would be really cute to lay out a blanket and are easels at a park and just be creative.

Go Bowling 

I absolutely love bowling, even though I have to use the little kid thing that stops the ball from getting in the gutter. I think bowling is always a fun thing to do with friends and you can do it at any time of the day.

Going to the Horse Barn More Often

I have a horse names Stardust and she stays at we board her at a barn about thirty minutes away from my house. I really want to make sure that I'm riding and seeing her more.

Boxing Or Salsa Dancing Classes 

Ok, this one may sound weird but that's why I want to do it. I think it would be really funny to try to do salsa dancing or boxing with my friends. I have to left feet and so do my friends so I think it would be a really unique and funny thing to try.

Finding Unique Coffee Places and Cafes 

Ever since I worked at Starbucks, I'm obsessed with coffee shops and finding cute places to hang and study with friends. So this summer I will definitely continue my search for cute places.

Going To An Art Show  and to The Farmers Market 

I live in Kansas, and every month in the city they do a bunch of unique art shows and have Farmers Markets. Farmers Markets are one of y favorite things to go to with my mom. We always find really unique food to try and farmer markey and they have really pretty flowers.

Going Strawberrie Picking 

I have gone berry picking since I was little with my grandma and I think it would be a really fun thing to do with my little sister. Plus they taste really good.

Go To Dog Park And Dog Festival

Around my house, thier are so many dog parks, and I have made it a goal of mine to go to every one of them with my golden retriever Maggie. She loves going to the park and its something to do when you're bored in your house and have nothing better to do.

Have a BBQ With Friends Or Go To BBQ Festival

So I live in Kansas, and I feel like having a summer BBQ at least once is just a necessity. I personally am not the biggest fan of BBQ but it's really fun to get together with family and friends and just catch up with each other.

Bonfire And Smores 

This is something you have to do every summer, does it even feel like summer if you're not having bonfires?

Water Balloon Fight 

I recently discovered a device on Amazon the makes 1,000 water balloons at once and this is definitely something I'm going to use at my lake house. Water Ballon fights are something fun to do when it's really hot outside.

Baking 

I really want to try baking and decorating. When I bake, I always use a box cake mix and attempt to decorate it. For some reason, my cake always falls apart or looks like a five-year-old did it. I am determined to make a homemade cake the looks like it belongs on Pinterest.

Going To A Drive In Movie Theater 

Drive-in Movie theaters are amazing, you get to chill in your car with your friends with a bunch of blankets and snacks. What's better than that?

Go To A Carnival/ Fair 

There are about four fairs/ carnivals a year near where I live. They are a really fun thing to do on a summer night, you get to go on a bunch of rides and go on a Carousel.

Go On A Road Trip 

Now that I am older and can drive, going on a road trip with my friends sounds really fun. We could explore so many places and make unforgettable memories.

Order Pizza At The Pool 

Going to a neighborhood pool with all of your friends all day is really fun. It is a great thing to do when you don't want to spend money and just chill with you're friends. My friends and I often order a pizza and tan all day.

Go To A Sports Game 

I absolutely hate watching sports and know nothing about them, but going to a game with friends is actually fun. I usually spend the whole time trying to figure out how to even play the game.

Watch the Sunrise and Sunset 

Am I really going to wake up and watch the sunrise at 5 AM? Probably not, but the idea of doing it sounds very cute.

Going Hammoking And Reading a Good Book

Reading a book while on the hammock is really relaxing. You can set up you're hammock where ever you want by a lake, in a park, or just in your're backyard.

Watching And Setting Off Fireworks 

Every year on the 4th of July, my family and some of our family friends set off fireworks at the lake. It is really fun getting to set them off, although you have to run for you're life so you don't lose a finger. It's also fun to watch fireworks from a boat at night.