Belgian Malinois have always been known to be tough, scary, fierce, police dogs, army dogs, working dogs and even the number one attack dog. Blair begs to disagree.
Sure, she's really tough and will prey drive for cats like crazy. She'll also probably bite you if you're really an enemy to me. But, It's been three years of fighting over why the pillow is always chewed, and she's still one of the kindest dogs ever! Even though people are almost always scared of her the first time they meet her.
Here's a little bit of info on Blair
Age: 21... in dog years!
Weight: 70 pounds of muscle
Where they were born: Ilocos Norte, Philippines
Favorite food: Sausages and chicken broth
Current location: Philippines. Sadly, I couldn't take her with me.
Nicknames: Bubbablair, ahwubbawubaa, babygirl, bigfurball
Best friend: any dog she ever plays with, Jom (me, her mom) and anyone who walks her
Favorite toy: Plastic bottles, my arm and anything but her chew toys
5 Random Facts About Blair:
1. She's the number one tackler in town. She just loves to tackle everyone and anything.
2. Likes being the alpha of other dogs. Full of sass, like her mom.
3. Will follow and work for you over a ball.
4. Gives the sloppiest and slimiest kisses
5. Knows my enemies without me telling her. Intelligent, amazing.
3 Places They Love To Go With Their Human:
1. The Park.
3. Anywhere that has chickens.
The Best Pictures Of Blair Ever Taken:
The Best Videos Of Blair Ever Taken:
Want to follow Blair the Belgian's Instagram?
Instagram: Blair The Belgian Mal