If You Love Aztec Healing Clay, You Have To Try This Product

If you've never tried Aztec Healing Clay, try this product anyway.

17
Photo by cottonbro from Pexels

I love bentonite clay, it's amazing for my skin especially on summer days when my face could get oily. If you never heard of bentonite clay, it's basically a facial that you can do at home! It really works well to reduce acne and scaring. Bentonite clay is made from volcanic ash from the Mojave desert (it sounds weird, but I swear it works like magic!) It's great at detoxifying the face and maintaining a healthy balance especially on days when you have oily skin.

I started out using the "trendy" Aztec Healing Clay, until one day I was about to purchase a replacement on Amazon, and decided to try a different brand of bentonite clay with 5 star reviews (some claiming that it's better than Aztec Healing Clay, I had to try it!) Aztech Premium not only had great reviews, their product was less expensive AND 10 percent of their profits go to charitable organizations and social justice programs. Aztec Premium worked amazing on my skin, just as good, if not better than Indian Healing Clay. The brand is exclusively sold on Amazon. After using the product and washing my face, I immediately saw the effects. My skin felt smooth immediately and the next day, my face was a lot clearer. I've noticed even more of an improvement overtime when I use the clay a few times a week.

So now that you know what to buy, here are some tips. Try to avoid using bentonite clay every single day because it can strip the oil from your face and you may be dry (which is also the reason why it's so good for acne.) I would recommend using bentonite clay 3 times a week, this is typically how often I use it. You mix the clay with equal parts apple cider vinegar (you can use water too, but just trust me, use apple cider vinegar!)