Church Camp Was By Far The Best Experience

I am forever thankful for the friendships made, and the unforgettable memories along with it. Thank you all.

79
Personal Photo

Here is how it all went down. I got invited to Little Prairie Bible Camp, which I had never been to church camp before. I was so scared. But I knew God was with me through it all to help me when I felt alone.

I had no idea what I was to do when I got there. Me being me I was overthinking every possible thing. And thinking nobody was going to like me. Boy was I wrong.

Church camp was the best thing ever. It brought me closer to the Lord in many ways. More than I could have ever imagined. Whether that be through the late night worshipping, prayers, campfire, meeting new people, painting with each other. We weren't allowed to have our phones. But that did not stop me, nor anybody else from reaching out to the Lord and friends.

This is a time I will forever cherish with the friends that I now can call my family. I love church camp. Everything about it. And what I miss most is my cabin, staying up with my girls, and praying about what we knew we needed to get out.

Everlasting friendships and bonds that were being made. No matter the distance, no matter if we had to leave each other at the end of the week, friendship bracelets were being made, and games were being played. Bible songs were being sang, and people's lives were being changed.

What I can say most is that the people that have been there before made me feel like I belonged. And I LOVED everything about being able to be myself around them. I loved being there, and knowing others aren't perfect. It was such a happy feeling to know that strangers have so much in common. But now that I am not there, I miss it more than anything. I wish I could have stayed. That was my family. For.. forever lasting no matter what. Through Him he knew that.