Five Podcasts That Won't Disappoint

Five Podcasts That Won't Disappoint

A compilation of hilariously entertaining podcasts anyone would love

14
Five Podcasts That Won't Disappoint

Since the Covid-19 pandemic has hit America, I have had a lot of free time on my hands. Instead of being productive and doing things like working out or re-organizing my life, I have been listening to podcasts non-stop. Now, some might say laying in bed all day and listening to someone else discuss variously hilarious topics is wasting time, I do not. Below is a list of the podcasts that I found the most entertaining.

And That's Why We Drink 

1. This is a true crime and paranormal podcast hosted by Christine Scheifer and Em Shultz. It is wildly funny and entertaining. Every week Em chooses a paranormal or mythical topic, like The Amityville Horror or Mothman. Christine covers a true crime story, like Ted Bundy or Mary I of England aka Bloody Mary. Their banter makes it feel like they are in the car with you and this is why it's one of my favorite podcasts. Even though you're just listening, it feels like you're engaged in their conversations.

Wine and Crime 

1. This is also a true crime podcast, it is hosted by Kenya, Lucy, and Amanda. It is hosted by three gals from Minnesota with a taste for wine. They're wildly punny and sometimes a little crude, but that's what makes Wine and Crime a great podcast. Each week they choose a different true crime topic to cover and Amanda chooses a wine that goes along with the chosen topic.

The Health Code Podcast 

1. This is a health and fitness podcast hosted by KJ Tiles and Sarah from Sarah's Day. The hosts are wildly comical and always engage in entertaining banter. They give you tips on health, fitness, career and lifestyle. Whether they are telling you about their workout routines or doing the weekly wrap, you'll enjoy every minute.

What We Said 

This is a lifestyle podcast hosted by Chelsey Jade and Jaci Marie. They discuss everything! They have covered topics like eating disorders, health and fitness, conspiracy theories, crazy family secrets, and anxiety disorders. What We Said is a podcast that makes you feel like you are hanging out with the girls.

Killer Knowledge 

1. Killer Knowledge is a true crime trivia podcast. There are two guest's every episode, usually true crime experts, who compete against each other to see who is more knowledgeable about the chosen topic. This has been one of my favorites lately because you can play along and put your true crime knowledge to the test.