5 Things I'm Glad I Brought To College

5 Things I'm Glad I Brought To College

Things that every student needs!

3
5 Things I'm Glad I Brought To College
Photo by Matt Ragland on Unsplash

Since this week has been my college's move-in week, I produced a list of things that I'm very glad I decided to bring!

1. An Ottoman

Gray ottoman on white background | Pikrepo Gray ottoman on white background | Pikrepo

These are a godsend. They are amazing for extra storage, and if you get it in the right size it can fit right under your bed.

2. Scissors

File:Pair of scissors with black handle, 2015-06-07.jpg - Wikipedia File:Pair of scissors with black handle, 2015-06-07.jpg - Wikipedia

How many times have I needed scissors during the move-in process? At least 3 dozen times. Not only does it come in handy to cut things open but when you need to decorate or cut wire its a blessing.

3. Extra blankets

grayscale photography of crumpled blankets on sofa Photo by Jason Abdilla on Unsplash

If you're like me and live in a suite-style, extra blankets come in handy when you have multiple suitemates, especially during movie nights!

Sit-up/back pillow

BP Shaggy Faux Fur Lounge Pillow

The best thing in the world for working on your computer or watching Netflix.

Full length mirror

File:Art language mirror piece conceptual art.jpg - Wikimedia Commons File:Art language mirror piece conceptual art.jpg - Wikimedia Commons

At first, you would think that wouldn't have room for it in your room for it. It's really easy to put it somewhere though and without it, you would have no idea what you like before you leave.