We All Just Need To Relax

We All Just Need To Relax

Sometimes I struggle so much to relax and feel okay not doing something.

4
We All Just Need To Relax

Try these five things if you're struggling to relax!

Do a thirty minute meditation 

I like to do guided meditations so my mind doesn't wonder, I just focus on what the person is saying. By the end of it I'm always amazed how clear and free my mind is.

Keep a journal of things you're grateful for 

Sometimes when I'm struggling to relax writing things that I'm grateful for helps put my mind at ease about how good things actually are.

Do something nice for someone just to make their day better 

Spending time doing something to simply help someone else have a better day is something that will make you feel better. Doing something that takes your mind off yourself will put you in a relaxed mood.

Take a hot bath 

Sometimes the only way I can really feel relaxed is to take a hot bath with some candles, epsom salts, essential oils, and a nice book. After spending some time doing nothing you should be pretty relaxed.

Do something hands on 

Whether taking the time to cook a meal or work on embroidery, once focusing on something right in front of you your mind will go blank and you'll be ready for some rest and relaxation.

These things help me feel like it's easy to relax, hopefully, they help you too.