What If Donald Trump Were A Woman?

What If Donald Trump Were A Woman?

He wouldn't get away with nearly as much.

101
What If Donald Trump Were A Woman?
Corri Smith

On February 27, The New York Times posted an op-ed discussing whether or not Donald Trump would be succeeding as greatly if he were a woman. The answer is, unfortunately, probably not. Would a woman who cussed like a sailor with questionable morals be taken seriously as a presidential candidate? Not a chance in hell.

More than likely she would be chewed up, spit out, and laughed at as people looked for leadership in the form of an old, white guy. Trump has let loose some rather provocative statements during his campaign for the 2016 election, as well as the many years before. Let's do a little role-reversal, shall we? Donna Trump is now the leading GOP candidate for the election, and she uses similar statements to Donald. What would that look like?

1. "A person who doesn't have abs is hard to be a 10."

Um, Donna, I hate to burst your bubble, but delicious looking abs aren't that easy to acquire. Original quote: "A person who is very flat-chested is very hard to be a 10."

Via Unilad

2. "Nice d**k, no brain."

Ouch, that's a little harsh! But maybe it was just your good looks causing the blood to flow from his brain to areas down south. Original: "Nice tits, no brains."

Via Twitter

3. "He's got a good body, just put a bag on his head."

Even if his face isn't attractive, no need to be rude, right? Original: "She’s got a good body, just put a bag on her head."

Via NewNowNext

4. "I won't do anything to take care of them. I'll supply funds and he'll take care of the kids."

Damn, Donna. Really reversing those gender roles, huh? While that in itself is great, wouldn't it be better to both take care of the kids? Original: "I mean, I won’t do anything to take care of them. I’ll supply funds and she’ll take care of the kids."

Via Envicta

5. "If I weren't happily married and, ya know, his mother..."

Ew, Donna. Go take your weird sexual fantasies about your family elsewhere. The Oval Office is no place for your weird fetishes. Original: "If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father..."

Via Twitter

Pretty offensive, right? And quite honestly, a little disturbing. Yet, somehow Mr. Trump got away with saying these exact things and is still dominating the primaries. What?! Why are we letting someone so offensive, tasteless, and crude get anywhere close to the white house? Well, he does have the old, rich, white guy thing going for him, and I guess that's all you need.