Is Donald Trump Making America Great Again?

"You know, I'm like a smart person." - Donald Trump

64
Wikipedia

As we enter our ninth month of a Donald Trump presidency founded on the principle of "Making America Great Again," the fundamental question everyone should be asking is, has he made America great again? The promises of a transparent politician who valued the economic, political, and social beliefs held by disenfranchised Americans have not been exactly on his agenda. With his days spent on golf courses and Twitter, you begin to wonder, what HAS our president done?

Our country is completely polarized on every political topic, it seems like, and our legislature feels like it will be stagnant until the 2018 election.

With his dismal approval rating and a lack of any passed legislation, Donald Trump has signed a colossal amount of executive orders. (Let's not forget the times he forgets to sign them and Vice President Mike Pence has to remind him).

Many of his promises are being conducted through executive orders, and those are being refuted by federal courts--the Muslim Ban, the Border Wall, Obamacare, DACA, tax reforms, pulling out of the Paris Accords and the Iran Nuclear Deal etc.

The Muslim Ban was his first attack, but it was ruled unconstitutional, then he tried the Muslim Ban 2.0, which was also barred, and finally, his last Muslim Ban included more countries, and went into effect, however, that is also being challenged by Hawaii's federal courts. Now, there's the suspension of visas between America and Turkey that could be the breaking point for our diplomatic ties.

The border wall construction has been in process since the beginning of the administration, however, most of the areas where Trump will want to build a wall is privately owned land.

Along with these losses, Trump and the Republican majority Congress has failed to repeal Obamacare three times, and finally, he signed two, possibly illegal executive orders that would begin the process of repealing the Affordable Care Act with no replacement.

While America is hit by countless natural disasters, 80% of Puerto Rico is still without power, and he decides to spend his days at golf courses. Former presidents gather together to raise funds and awareness for disaster-stricken areas, and he sends a video message? With the news of the attack in Niger that resulted in the death of four U.S. soldiers, Trump falsely claimed that none of the former presidents met with the fallen soldier's families, and then didn't meet with the families?

So, is Donald Trump really making America great again?