The #DollyPartonChallenge Is Taking Over The Internet

It's becoming one of the greatest memes of all time

16

What is the #DollyPartonChallenge? Well, on January 22, 2020, the singer posted an image that portrayed four images that correlated with different social media platforms. The platforms include Parton as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Tinder, all of which had images that perfectly matched each platform.

The artist captioned the image with, "Get you a woman who can do it all," with a smiley face emoji.

The meme has taken the internet by storm and people are catching up to the trend. Mark Ruffalo took part in the trend by posting his version on Twitter, along with other celebrities and influencers.

The challenge portrays different images that match the social media platform's aesthetic. LinkedIn is for a professional presence, Facebook is very casual so usually, people see family photos or ugly tagged photos of themselves, Instagram is all about the pretty images, and Tinder has the sexy images to attract someone.

Parton has perhaps made meme of the year and started 2020 off to a great start!