Why It Doesn’t Matter What Dating App You Use, It Is All About Timing

Get ready for a roller coaster ride of your dreams-NOT!

80
Dating Apps

Lets talk about dating apps.

In the society we will live, sometimes making time to meet up or even go to a bar to meet someone can be tricky because we are always moving from one thing to the next. Sometimes people are using this because they have a "plan" for their life:

Graduating college at 21/22, finding the love of your life either in college or a year after you graduate, getting married at 23/24, and than the kids will start to pour out if you want them.

Now let's be very honest with ourselves, our plans like to laugh in our faces, change course so many times, and eventually we give up on those plans because we fear we will not have what we want. However, at that very moment when you feel like nothing is going your way is when the man of your dreams will come out of the blue and you will not know what to do. So with this thought in mind, let us go through some of the more popular and well known dating apps to really give you some options when looking around for mister right.

1. Tinder

They literally have made songs based on this app or liners like "swipe to the left." This dating app has you pick a couple of pictures of yourself, your age, location, and an about section if they decide to actually to put anything in that section. You swipe to the left if you do not want to possibly match with them or swipe to the right because you have liked something that they have put in their profile. You will get a notification if you both match and if not, you will not get a notification.

2. Coffee Meets Bagel

This app gives you one "bagel," a potential match, a day for you to "like" o "pass" on this match. If matched you will be put into a private chat to where you guys will talk and the chat will expire after 8 days no matter if you guys have been talking every single day.

3. Hinge

Let me introduce you to Hinge, you have 1 mutual friend with this app and I promise you won't regret becoming friends with them! Hinge is connected to your Facebook account and will help you connect with strangers, but it will only be those who have mutual friends with your friends! It will also connect you with people who you have things in common with so it really helps you know who you are getting to know.

4. Tastebuds

Where are my music lovers? This app is for you if you want to meet your lover based on your music choice. You create a profile, put as much or as little as you want, and than start liking or skipping people's profiles. You can send song clips to people you have either matched with or before you even match with them. This could a possible way to match because you are introducing them to some amazing tunes that they would have never listened to!

5. OKCupid

This app is my favorite one because this is where I found the man of my dreams. I even call the free version of eHarmony because you do not pay for anything and you have give credentials to show you are a real person. After that you put in your information, preferences, and really anything you find important and least important that someone should know about you.

There are ten thousand dating apps that you can go on to find the man or women of your dreams. The most important part of this thing is that you do not jump at the first guy that you start talk to. Do not sell yourself short because you are trying to stick to some deadline you hope to achieve in life. Do not think that you have to only use one dating app to find who you are looking for because OkCupid was the last app I used before finding the man I am with now and I used about 8 apps before that. Explore your options like you would at a bar when you are having drinks or at a club when you are dancing the night away. Dating apps allow you to help break that ice by peaking into who they are already are, so now it is time to just relax and swipe to the right!