How Does Chegg Help Students In College
Education

Let's Take A Moment To Appreciate 'Chegg,' The Real MVP Professor

"Chegg" taught me more about biology than my actual biology teacher!

195

We need to take a moment to appreciate the true professor, the real master, and the one who has been here my entire college career even when things couldn't have gotten worse. And that would be "Chegg." Yes, Chegg, because it was there for me when no one was. At some point, we've all used it, whether it's as simple as renting a textbook to utilizing the tutoring service or the flashcards app. 'Chegg' is a very useful service for any college student, no matter the course or major.

So, can we please take a moment to really appreciate the services Chegg does offer because this website taught me more about biology than my actual biology professor! I mean seriously, have you used their flashcards app? It made my life so easy when it came to memorizing any terms or definitions. I could study on the bus, at work, during lunch, and I never needed to worry about losing all my cards, plus it helped me realize what I really knew versus what I didn't know well.

We all know the feeling of pulling out $300 for just one textbook. Instead, using 'Chegg' can literally save us hundreds of dollars on our semester's textbooks. Why spent $300 on one when you can spend $300 on five or six? Plus renting isn't always an option for a book you may only use for 4 months! Not only did Chegg teach me, but it literally saved hundreds of dollars.

"Chegg Study'" is one of the most important services here, the one thing that taught me more than some of my professors ever could. Instead of staring at a chalkboard or powerpoint all day just do not understand any of it or the professor is just terrible at the subject, you could get helpful info from Chegg Study right after class at almost any time. Need test prep? You got it. Having trouble in math? No problem. Still having trouble writing that essay? Check out your grammar, citation, and more here! There are step-by-step solutions to any problem you have in a book, and if that's not enough, tutors are online 24/7!

So here's a true shoutout to the thing that held my hand and told me I was going to be okay when I didn't understand what was happening in class. Chegg has made the race to the finish line of graduation just a little easier and because of that, it deserves all my respect. Thank you for helping me survive college, Chegg, because I'm not sure what I would do without you!