A Review on the Podcast "Call Her Daddy"

Call Her Daddy: A Review

Don't let the name turn you away.

1789
Call Her Daddy: A Review
https://www.everypixel.com/search?q=girls&stocks_type=free&meaning=&media_type=0&page=1&image_id=16024399505366403411

The podcast Call Her Daddy is one of the most raunchy, vulgar, and outrageous things I have ever listened to. On the other hand, it is also one of the most hilarious, truthful, and relatable things I have ever had the pleasure of listening to. Alex and Sofia, this one's for you!

I adore Call Her Daddy and everything it stands for, for so many reasons. Alexandra Cooper and Sofia Franklyn, co-hosts of this show, are two of the most brutally honest, yet entirely helpful people I have listened to. Hosted by Barstool Sports, these two hotties from New York share just about everything anyone could ever want to know about all things sex-related and more. While Alex and Sofia largely discuss sexual topics, they also talk about typical problems that young adults of this generation face each and every day.

Let's face it, we as young people in the world of sex have a lot of questions. Call Her Daddy address the awkward, cringy confusion that stands between gals and guys. They take the dating/hooking-up scene of this day and age and discuss it completely comfortably. Nothing is off limits on this podcast - and I mean NOTHING. Alex and Sofia tell it how it is, exactly how it is. No filter on this one, guys.

I didn't even start listening to this podcast with the intention of gaining advice on real-life situations; it was recommended to me by a friend, simply for if I ever needed a good laugh. I now follow these girls, their lives, and their crazy antics religiously. (Oh, and I tune in every Wednesday for their podcast-of-the-week, obviously!) This podcast is simply empowering. I can confidently say that if there's one thing I've learned from listening to these two ladies chat for hours on end, it's that no matter what you're doing, do it with confidence.

Girls, whatever you've been through, on any kind of level, Alex and Sofia have been there. They rant and share stories about the most crazy, relatable topics. Honestly, simply listening to them has made me feel so much better about the experiences I have had as a young adult woman.

Boys, if asking you to follow and listen to the advice of two hot girls is too much, I am not sure what to tell ya. Follow their Instagram profiles first - I promise you, you won't regret checkin' them out.

I believe that Alex and Sofia are playing a revolutionary role in opening the world of sex and removing the taboo around it. Isn't that the way it should be? This podcast is not for everyone, that's for sure, but it sure is entertainment for a large demographic of people. If you're a college student, or a 20-something in general, I would highly recommend giving these ladies a listen. Let's embrace our sexuality. Let's get comfy. Let's learn to laugh at ourselves for a change. #DaddyGang for life!