6 Life Changing Podcasts

6 Life Changing Podcasts To Get You Through Those Long Walks To Class

For the days when you are literally running around all day, here's something to do on your way there.

189

Are you on the podcast trend? Yes? Fantastic. No? Have you been living under a rock? Either way, I am gifting you with some of my fav podcasts. If you see me walking on campus, which is virtually everyday (unless I'm deathly hungover and bedridden), I will have my airpods in listening to a podcast. Whether its an extremely informative podcast about preventive botox or laugh-out-loud funny recap of The Bachelor, I am always learning something on my commute. That's the amazing thing about podcasts, the multitasking of it all! Listen to any of these gems and you won't be disappointed.

1. The Morning Toast

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-morning-to...

This podcast is life. changing. If you like all things celebrity gossip, Bravo, E! and general interesting factoids that are, well interesting, you will be hooked on The Morning Toast. Sisters Jackie and Claudia Oshry go live everyday at 10:30 AM on YouTube, if you would rather watch them shoot the shit for an hour in real time. There are also weekly prestigious guests from all across the spectrum, from Nick Viall to Countess Luann. I highly recommend becoming a Toaster.

2. U Up?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/u-up/id1313996...

U Up? comes in as a close second for my favorite podcast. It is hosted my Jared Freid, a hilarious comedian, and Jordana Abraham, the founder of betches. I mean, come on. What better duo could you get? They talk all things love, sex and dating, and while they have me loling on my walk across campus, they also give pretty amazing advice. No matter if you're single, dating, or somewhere in between, you will be obsessed with this podcast.

3. The Skinny Confidential Him & Her Podcast

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-skinny-con...

I started following The Skinny Confidential, aka Lauryn Evarts Bosstick, a few months ago and I have been blessed with premium content ever since. She has changed my life with her knowledge of all things wellness, beauty and skincare. She hosts her podcast with her husband, Michael Bosstick, who, might I say, can like, get it. They both can get it. Gorg couple with even more gorg advice on literally anything relating to your body, mind and soul.

4. Call Her Daddy

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/call-her-daddy...

This hilarious podcast came into my life a few months ago, thanks to my friend Bailey. I can honestly I have never heard more funny, crazy and relatable dating stories than what I hear in the 30 minute episodes of this podcast. Presented by Barstool Sports and hosted by Alexandra Cooper and Sofia Franklyn, these girls talk about everything from blocking guys on instagram to informing you on the Gluck Gluck 9000 (trust me, listen to that episode first). If you want some crazy ass stories from some crazy, relatable AF girls, listen to Call Her Daddy.

5. My Dad Wrote A Porno

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/my-dad-wrote-a...

I cackle everytime I listen to this podcast. Like, when people see me on campus they probably think I'm a freak. After my boss recommended this podcast to me (lol I know), my life has been changed for the better. The show consists of hosts Jamie Morton, James Cooper and Alice Levine reading an erotic novel Jamie's dad wrote, chapter by chapter. It's exactly as funny as it sounds.

6. Serial

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/serial/id91791...

Serial is for all of you SVU and Criminal Minds fans who want their fix of a little bit of mystery and crime. It is more serious than the others in this list (clearly) but it is an incredibly interesting series narrated by Sarah Koenig about different murder cases, described in detail and separated by episode. After listening to one series of this baby, you'll sound like you are just coming from work at the BAU.