14 DIY Gifts To Make Your Girlfriend For Valentine's Day That She's Guaranteed To Love

These gifts are sure to sweeten her up.

211
Photo by Anna Tarazevich from Pexels

With Valentine's Day right around the corner, I am sure all the boyfriends in the world are scrambling. It's no secret that Valentine's Day is a holiday for the girls, which puts so much pressure on the boy in the relationship to get it right.

After some thought, I decided that this year has already been hard, so why not help the boys out?

Below, I came up with 14 DIY gifts to make for your girlfriend this Valentine's Day, tutorials included, that she's sure to love and you're able to make.

1. Open-when letters

Although these take a lot of work, it is well worth it to see the look on your girlfriend's face when she opens them.

Here's a tutorial on how to make this gift.

2. Candy-heart bouquet 

Simple, but oh so sweet. This present is bound to have your girlfriend smiling for hours.

3. Love coupons

These are such a cute way to show your girlfriend that you appreciate her everyday, not just on Valentine's Day.

4. Kisses for when I'm not around jar

This is a gift your girlfriend will definitely love because it's made by you and it's packed full of yummy chocolate.

5. Heart bath bombs

You can easily couple this gift with a drawn bath, sweet-smelling candles, and a glass of her favorite wine to make her Valentine's Day extra special.

6. Heart wire ring

Whether your girlfriend loves jewelry or not, she is guaranteed to fall in love with the craftsmanship and hard work you put into making these for her.

7. Date night jar

This is doubles as a gift for both of you. No more long conversations trying to decide what to do for date night; instead you'll just pick something out of the jar and do it. It's that easy.

8. Custom Spotify music plaque

These custom Spotify music plaques have been all the rave recently, which will make your girlfriend swoon even more when she opens this gift.

9. 52 things I love about you

If you love your girlfriend a whole lot but never get the chance to tell her, then this gift is perfect. You'll get to tell her in 52 different ways why you love her, and if that's just not enough then you can always make more decks (which I'm sure she'd love even more).

10. Hot chocolate bombs

What girl wouldn't love heart-shaped hot chocolate bombs?

11. Explosion box

This is such a cute way to show off your DIY skills (which she will love no matter how good they are) and all your favorite pictures/moments between you two. The nice thing about this gift as well is it's completely customizable, so you can choose to highlight whatever it is you think she'd like most.

12. Heart map

This gift is a cute way to pay tribute to you and your girlfriend's love story, and it is sure to have her almost in tears.

13. I love you from A to Z cards

These cards are such a creative way to tell your girlfriend just how much you love her, especially since you'll probably have to think long and hard to find something you love about her that starts with q, u, v, and z.

14. I love you with all my senses gift set

This gift requires some DIY-ing and some gift purchasing, but your girlfriend will love it nonetheless.

Now go get your craft on and show your girlfriend just how much she means to you this Valentine's Day!